ape 8118

Banned
kicking is not a fun thing. However, it is necessary when some certain individuals are trying their best to provide discomfort and annoyance to the server via unfair donator plugins,toxic playstyle and behavior and griefing.Sadly, some servers don't have the priviledge of being able to make the bad apples of the server gone for good.One of the good examples of such servers is one of the trade servers.In these servers, there's only a mute option(which, if used in any degree the abusers will immediately file a report on those individuals and make them get muted/gagged), and this caused the most abusive, narcissistic, antisocial, toxic and offensive users flocked into these servers in order to grief and gets reactions. They would use donor commands to spam attacks on the spawndoor while flying everywhere to catch any players that got out of the spawn , while spamming insulting texts and occasionally using weapons that represent humiliating body fluids(mad milk, jarate) to cover up every enemy team member in an attempt of demoralization
these abuses often tend to become a server wide quit instance and makes it almost impossible to trade with others, as most of the people except the abusers(who will still trade, but with excess sharking and general bad trades) left due to the abuse
this issue will be quickly solved if these servers have a kick and ban option, as these individuals often are the minority of the servers and thus banning them will restore the peace in the servers.

Friendly Killer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
1. ok so
2. Not an American problem. Players use the word in TF2 the mean it in the worst way possible.
3. Votemute is there because of the constant spamming of music and also players who talk over trades. Normal game sounds don't affect trade.
4. Point to any cheat? Any at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

ape 8118

Banned
1. ok so
2. Not an American problem. Players use the word in TF2 the mean it in the worst way possible.
3. Votemute is there because of the constant spamming of music and also players who talk over trades. Normal game sounds don't affect trade.
4. Point to any cheat? Any at all.
1.that's an example
2.ok so
3.normal gaming dont have people shooting loud projectiles (rockets, jars) like minigun bullets as an effort to annoy people
4.the point is just like donors on the abused servers:annoy people, beat enemies in duels, and gets attention in general

Friendly Killer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
So weapons perk are used normally (yes it is normal sounds) and players get pissed off donors should stop using the perks.
Also Note my name, when I go to trade servers I do kill friendlies when the enter the battle area. So if vote kicking where a thing, how many reports would I need to file or should I stop killing them because they are annoyed?

ape 8118

Banned
So weapons perk are used normally (yes it is normal sounds) and players get pissed off donors should stop using the perks.
Also Note my name, when I go to trade servers I do kill friendlies when the enter the battle area. So if vote kicking where a thing, how many reports would I need to file or should I stop killing them because they are annoyed?
oh you are roleplaying well roleplay somewhere else because this is a serious thread

ape 8118

Banned
jokes aside, yes, yes and yes.You should totally act civilized in those servers.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
-a donor have the ability of equipping any weapon with infinite clips , better control of jetpack commands and could be an unkillable menace if abused .Usually they won't be a problem on normal servers with kick/ban options in the fear of getting rightfully kicked/banned , but in trade servers they can abuse their unfair advantage to ruins the entire server.And don't forget multiple abusers may present in the server and abusers usually tend to team up with each other, creating scenarios impossible for people to win
-killing and shooting is obviously a normal mechanic,but spawncamping the enemy team for minutes and even hours, trying to humiliate people in the server and target specific individuals and cause the game , trading or not, unplayable for them is obviously griefing

You want votekick and ban back so you can abuse votemenu against donors for spamming rockets into your spawn?
Donors having "better control of jetpack" is an illusion entirely fabricated on your part, jetpack in its entirety is available to all players, you're simply not informed well enough to use it like other players can.
Spawn camping is allowed. You're safe in your spawn, there is nothing stopping you from trading. You don't like the noise pollution of the area outside spawn, understandable, but they're not breaking rules or hindering anyone playing out there.

2.American problem, try learning more words
The best way to get my ideas across is to play into xenophobic banter and insult the other member's intelligence
4.So cheats are also normal? Well thanks man I am going to tell everyone in those trade servers lmaobox is allowed
If you want a permanent ban be my guest. That's a strawman at its finest. The store page gives you a list of all benefits donors receive. I'll give you a hint, look into the gimme plugin

This entire suggestion is a shitshow. You'd have a better argument suggesting implementing cool-downs on the gimme plugin.

Friendly Killer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
jokes aside, yes, yes and yes.You should totally act civilized in those servers.
I don't think I will, players make the choice to enter the battle area and not go to the safe area, So why should they be allowed to tell me to play different because they are annoyed, well they shouldn't and they don't.

ape 8118

Banned
You want votekick and ban back so you can abuse votemenu against donors for spamming rockets into your spawn?
Donors having "better control of jetpack" is an illusion entirely fabricated on your part, jetpack in its entirety is available to all players, you're simply not informed well enough to use it like other players can.
Spawn camping is allowed. You're safe in your spawn, there is nothing stopping you from trading. You don't like the noise pollution of the area outside spawn, understandable, but they're not breaking rules or hindering anyone playing out there.

The best way to get my ideas across is to play into xenophobic banter and insult the other member's intelligence

If you want a permanent ban be my guest. That's a strawman at its finest. The store page gives you a list of all benefits donors receive. I'll give you a hint, look into the gimme plugin

This entire suggestion is a shitshow. You'd have a better argument suggesting implementing cool-downs on the gimme plugin.
1.so if people have the ability to vote out toxic players it is abuse but if someone plays anything, even the most slient music in voice chat it is completely reasonable to vote mute them for extended periods of time?
2.yeah, fair enough bout the jetpack part
3.my entire team is being hindered when someone spawncamped
4.they did that first, don't mean I am in the right, but you know, they called me delusional first, so......
5.ohhhh do you can pay for ban-free cheats in skial? that's a serious scandal man
6.yeah gimme command should totally be reduced to something like 5 minute
I don't think I will, players make the choice to enter the battle area and not go to the safe area, So why should they be allowed to tell me to play different because they are annoyed, well they shouldn't and they don't.
majority rules.

• Dumb

Friendly Killer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Majority rules. So your offered a safe zone and complain about being killed in battle are, wow
"ohhhh do you can pay for ban-free cheats in skial? that's a serious scandal man."
So its a scandal when Skial runs it servers they way they see fit!

PLASBEZ

Scarcely Lethal Noob
1.someone once camped for hours , non stop
2.American problem, try learning more words
3.that's kinda self centered ngl but still if votemutes exists votekicks should be allowed too, if you are actually getting trolled you donors are just gonna report the kick to some admins anyways
4.So cheats are also normal? Well thanks man I am going to tell everyone in those trade servers lmaobox is allowed
If you're gonna be sensitive & complain like a twitter user then join another server where you "good apples" thrive in.
Complaining about stuff that Isn't against the rules just makes you nothing more than a laugh here. Like legit trying not to be a prick but It's true.

Appreciate your effort and time in putting these suggestions in but they ain't gonna do a damn thing bro