ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
i think we should put dw denial and lr denial because when theres not an admin on the server. and if someone denied dw or lr which is breaking the rules. people can pull up /votemenu are !votemenu and select the person whos denying dw are lr for the reason and start the vote and if it wins they'll be banned. i have be a little nerves about posting this because of what people think of it mainly. i should have post this earlier

note i was so nerves i almost vomited and sorry if it offends any of you

Last edited:

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The deathwish is normally under a minute, and often includes blues and other reds besides the one who won the round so I don’t get why you think it is a waste of time.
regardless of how long it takes it only serves to prolong the round and make the whole server wait to play while one dickhead fucks around for a little longer
It’s just a part of jailbreak
we didn't do this crap when jb started

anyways this is off topic anyway +1 i guess

Reactions: Cream Tea

dope

Truly Feared Pyro
i think we should put dw denial and lr denial because when theres not an admin on the server. and if someone denied dw or lr which is breaking the rules. people can pull up /votemenu are !votemenu and select the person whos denying dw are lr for the reason and start the vote and if it wins they'll be banned. i have be a little nerves about posting this because of what people think of it mainly. i should have post this earlier

note i was so nerves i almost vomited and sorry if it offends any of you
+1 This would be very useful, especially to those who dislike it when they get denied