ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
i think we should put dw denial and lr denial because when theres not an admin on the server. and if someone denied dw or lr which is breaking the rules. people can pull up /votemenu are !votemenu and select the person whos denying dw are lr for the reason and start the vote and if it wins they'll be banned. i have be a little nerves about posting this because of what people think of it mainly. i should have post this earlier

note i was so nerves i almost vomited and sorry if it offends any of you

Last edited:

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I think this is a good idea, maybe just add "Denial" to the list because then it can be used for either, whether it's a warden or a guard.

Reactions: ck24

Vodka4Gaben

Gore-Spattered Heavy
+1

Completely agree.
Too many dw/lr denials happen.
This is fucked up, It just makes me toxic.
bc i h8 when people deny mah lr or dw,

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm a little mixed on this, in general I'm in favor.

However, people often get confused about when something is LR/DW Denial.

The most common is when the LR is "LR is we play box game next round",
Then the Warden says as their first order "Crouch walk to fall game".
People then begin complaining that the LR was box game.

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
I'm a little mixed on this, in general I'm in favor.

However, people often get confused about when something is LR/DW Denial.

The most common is when the LR is "LR is we play box game next round",
Then the Warden says as their first order "Crouch walk to fall game".
People then begin complaining that the LR was box game.
if they don't know it means it needs to be explained on what they mean

edit tell them lr is last request and dw is death wish so they won't get mixed up. sorry i sound so tired right now. and if the warden for like if lr was death run and the warden like says go to maze if there new to jailbreak and if they deniing dw are lr to them its bannalbe sorrry about my spelling if they keep dening dw or lr they can pull a voteban that say denial

Last edited:

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
if they don't know it means it needs to be explained on what they mean

edit tell them lr is last request and dw is death wish so they won't get mixed up. sorry i sound so tired right now

People know what "LR" and "DW" mean, that's not the problem.
They just don't know when something is Last Request Denial or Death Wish Denial.

It could increase votemenu abuse if people use them incorrectly.

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
People know what "LR" and "DW" mean, that's not the problem.
They just don't know when something is Last Request Denial or Death Wish Denial.

oh ok if the warden does not remember what lr was. the personers need to tell the warden

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper

Hacking is a votemenu option and that still gets abused, I don't see how this would increase votemenu abuse.

If people want to abuse the votemenu they will choose any old option, at least adding "Denial" as an option makes the reason for the vote clearer in the case of actual LR or DW denial.

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
Sorry for the delay for not responding I had to go to church sorry if this is off topic

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
I had this thought that for the reason denial like for ex if a player tells them to stop taunting they may use denial for not doing as they say witch can led to a lot of vote abuse witch came my head for some reason

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I had this thought that for the reason denial like for ex if a player tells them to stop taunting they may use denial for not doing as they say witch can led to a lot of vote abuse witch came my head for some reason

Hence why wording it just "Denial" is a bad idea, there's nothing wrong with "LR/DW Denial"

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
cool with this idea but for dw? i feel like it should be optional
DW is fucking retarded why does that shit exist

serves to make the round take like 1-2 minutes longer and nothing the hell else

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
cool with this idea but for dw? i feel like it should be optional
DW is fucking retarded why does that shit exist

serves to make the round take like 1-2 minutes longer and nothing the hell else

The deathwish is normally under a minute, and often includes blues and other reds besides the one who won the round so I don’t get why you think it is a waste of time.