Fellhammer Slayer

Truly Feared Pyro
something about this room just sucks

60453d31afd38.jpg

i can't say i'm really for or against this map though

Morshu

Truly Feared Pyro
+1, I've just tested the map and I can easily say that it's one of the best deathrun maps I've played, despite the fact that it's only the second map made by the author.
The map is very well designed, the objective was to make a horror-themed map and, in my opinion, it was achieved, you can easily tell from the screenshots uploaded on gamebanana. There are several horror elements that contribute to the map's atmosphere. The structure of the map is well made too, as it's split into different rooms and it's fun to proceed through them. It is also meant to be a "sequel" to dr_horrors, a great map which was once in skial's rotation, in fact there are some nice references and similarities to that map (while still being a very original map, of course). The traps don't feel bland (which is a mistake that lots of deathrun maps tend to make), they are coherent with the map's theme, and they are also balanced. The minigames are fun to play, especially the "hallways" minigame, since it's the most original one. There is a secret minigame too apparently, but I haven't tried it yet. There are just a few small problems that I'd like to mention:

I think this automatic trap at the start is a bit unfair since it's very close to the spawn.
20210308100149_1.jpg

There's an invisible wall here, I think it would be better to let players in that part of the room (of course, they still wouldn't be able to do much there, since it's a dead end).
20210308094359_1.jpg

This room feels a bit empty, I think it could be improved.
20210308094600_1.jpg

Two other small technical aspects that I'd like to point out are that the Hale isn't always able to go back to previous rooms, and that can be a huge disadvantage for him; also it would be nice for the trap buttons to be transparent, so that the Hale can see players more clearly.

Despite these small problems that can easily be fixed, this is still one of the best deathrun maps that I've played and I think it would be a great addition to skial's limited map rotation.

Costa

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Aside from what was already mentioned here, it does look like a really promising map that could be a fun adition and change of mood on the Deathrun map rotation.
+1