LottaFazion

Mildly Menacing Medic
Heyo, name's Lotta. I was thinking you could possibly add my map dr_lasagna. Here's the link over here if you'd to check it. https://gamebanana.com/mods/74546

Dr Lasagna is just what you would expect. Since dr_bazinga is super crazy popular, I thought it would be enjoyable for the public to have a map sequel to it. It's played a lot on Retroservers already, so I believe a ton of people would enjoy this map and find it very fun.

Before you write this off "another stale meme map" I would like to say that Garfield is a timeless humor. There's a reason Garfield is still being talked about over 40 years in the future. Unlike tons of other meme maps, I fully believe that Garfield will still be funny and enjoyable to people many years in the future, which is why I believe this map would fit so well on Skial.

At the very least, I would at least hope you give the map a try. Thank you.

• Dumb
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Heyo, name's Lotta. I was thinking you could possibly add my map dr_lasagna. Here's the link over here if you'd to check it. https://gamebanana.com/mods/74546

Dr Lasagna is just what you would expect. Since dr_bazinga is super crazy popular, I thought it would be enjoyable for the public to have a map sequel to it. It's played a lot on Retroservers already, so I believe a ton of people would enjoy this map and find it very fun.

Before you write this off "another stale meme map" I would like to say that Garfield is a timeless humor. There's a reason Garfield is still being talked about over 40 years in the future. Unlike tons of other meme maps, I fully believe that Garfield will still be funny and enjoyable to people many years in the future, which is why I believe this map would fit so well on Skial.

At the very least, I would at least hope you give the map a try. Thank you.

-1. All the maps from this creator are very poorly made and are highly disliked.

We also have enough meme dr_maps anyways.

LottaFazion

Mildly Menacing Medic
-1. All the maps from this creator are very poorly made and are highly disliked.

We also have enough meme dr_maps anyways.
Judging this map from my other maps is extremely unfair and closed minded.

Also, if you actually bothered to read, you would see why this map memes much more than those other meme maps such as meme factory. This map will never seem outdated or look stale.

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Bottiger

Administrator
Shitpost maps will only get added if it has a history of people playing on the servers. This one does not seem to be popular.

LottaFazion

Mildly Menacing Medic
The point of me asking to put the map on the server was for it to become popular... I wanted a chance to see if the crowd would enjoy the map, I just wanted to give it a try.

If it turned out people with the people, great. If it's not, remove it. I just wish for the map to have a chance.

Last edited:

Bottiger

Administrator
The map has a chance on other servers. Bazinga was shown to be popular on other servers before we put it on our servers.

If a map does not look to be particularly high quality, we leave it up to the stats to tell us whether it should be added or not. And in this case it doesn't look like the map is popular enough.