Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
Map Link: https://gamebanana.com/mods/405923

Changelog:
3aUpdate.png

Scrotes

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I love the map's visuals and everything, but the fact every trap can be memorized makes it really unfun to play as activator. According to patch notes, that's even more of the case now.

Reactions: Sir Trooper

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
I love the map's visuals and everything, but the fact every trap can be memorized makes it really unfun to play as activator. According to patch notes, that's even more of the case now.
I can get where you coming from, but I built the traps in mind that player can use skill and timing to avoid death instead of every trap just being an insta kill. A lot of the traps did have RNG but from what I saw when the map was being played is that players found it too hard to learn all the patterns. So I made it easier. I could put the RNG back in a later update, but for now I'm going to leave it out. Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: Fode

Pot Head Wabbit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
-1 it's a fine map but I feel when we do play it half the time spent playing it you are dead because the maps so long and takes on average 8-11 minutes (sometimes upward of 12-15 when it's not free and we go spinner or something) per round by the time it's the over the map vote is usually only mere minutes away. -1 to adding it in it's current state +1 if it were edited in a similar way to include respawns so half the map isn't spent waiting to spawn because they died 30 secs into the round.

worMatty

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
-1 it's a fine map but I feel when we do play it half the time spent playing it you are dead because the maps so long and takes on average 8-11 minutes (sometimes upward of 12-15 when it's not free and we go spinner or something) per round by the time it's the over the map vote is usually only mere minutes away. -1 to adding it in it's current state +1 if it were edited in a similar way to include respawns so half the map isn't spent waiting to spawn because they died 30 secs into the round.
This is constructive feedback for any mapper. I recommend against adding a respawn half way through because that would defeat the object of the game mode. It would be better to shorten it, if it is too long.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Trooper