Sakiko

Contributor
Map is to be remvoed as this has a bad glitch where the teleports glitch and hale can enter the red side and kill all

Sakiko

Contributor
First area to the 2nd the teleport turns ppl facing the wall so they have to turn around. historical inaccuracys and bugs

Skull1

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Master Mapper
The only problem i can see is hale teleport glitch i didnt see any important glitches.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
FCCFA93D685F8814116CF93182FFD7505D6A5C38

7A0E62F7DD379A5FFC0B53AC2D4ECEC64B7B8545

Just a suggestion, you should try to make your textures consistent on surfaces, the first screenshot you have one texture and then suddenly a different texture on the other surface.

On the second screenshot because you have just used the one texture, i repeats itself underneath which makes it look weird. Most textures that come with tf2 have alternative versions that can be used to make a wall seamless.

Sakiko

Contributor
7295F207DA3A9F44F9809278D2B45504ED0C53EE

Biggest example of the flaw in the map, Hale gets tp to red side kill the key carrier and anyone trying to stop and runs to end and wins - Fix map

HushBK

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
So, you guys keep pulling a 'Germany' when it comes to nazism ? I mean, it's just a joke, entertainment, I haven't seen a jew get mad over simple symbolism that has a religious meaning somewhere else.

Wouldn't it have been more efficient to replace it with the Iron Cross instead of removing it anyway ?