Gamer4605

Banned
https://gamebanana.com/maps/201066

Mercenaries have collected all seven notebooks and has to escape the school!
Unfortunately, the Death must stop mercenaries with activating traps, so watch out!

You'll have to watch out for the Baldi the Motivator if you do not tend to escape the school.

This map includes 14 traps which some of them are Memes and contains 3 endings.
*Includes Freerun button for the lazy Deaths.

Endings:
Left Door [1]: Instant Winner, Red Team might kill Death.
Middle Door [2]: Humiliation, Watch Death be executed by the Russian Rage Mann Heavy.
Right Door [3]: Spinner Minigame, Both Teams have to survive and not die to the Blade.”

Gamer4605

Banned
List of bugs Quoted by a gamebanana user

Broken, missing textures and models, takes too long to load, crashes people games (even the server), and gameplay wise isn't fun at all.
All the traps seems to be the same, explode, repeat, explode, repeat, repeat, explode.
The 50/50 door isn't even done right, the height is too low so players have to crouch to get through the door.
Couldn't even reach the endings because of how broken the map was.

ScoutWildFire, you forgot to pack the custom textures and models in the .bsp. I would also suggest building cubemaps if you haven't.
Also, if you did pack them, you must have put them in /materials and /models, then. If you are using any custom materials or models, you need to put them in one folder located in /custom. For example, /custom/baldi_map/material/door.vtf

Skull1

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Master Mapper
He packed the textures as i remember i am friend with the creator also this map is poorly made

Gamer4605

Banned
Also he should redo some traps because according to the gamabanana user they’re all explosion traps etc so he should redo some traps eg: a long hall with a playtime trap where she chases you if she catches you you’re trapped in a jump rope minigame that kills you if you lose.