GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
For a server that is considered a competitive server, Skial has a very low amount of competitively viable maps in it's map pool, mainly consisting of CTF, payload, and some KOTH servers. Most competitively played maps fall into the category of 5CP, payload, and occasionally KOTH (mostly only product is played in KOTH). So I think it is time for Skial to include 5CP in it's current map pool and also include more viable KOTH maps (Product, Coalplant, Ashville, Ramjam, Sunshine, Process, Gullywash, Metalworks, Snakewater).

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Skial is a comp community?
We're having that prize pool of a full 20 piece bucket of chicken remember? You better enter the tournament if you want a piece of that glorious fried chicken.

For a server that is considered a competitive server, Skial has a very low amount of competitively viable maps in it's map pool, mainly consisting of CTF, payload, and some KOTH servers. Most competitively played maps fall into the category of 5CP, payload, and occasionally KOTH (mostly only product is played in KOTH). So I think it is time for Skial to include 5CP in it's current map pool and also include more viable KOTH maps (Product, Coalplant, Ashville, Ramjam, Sunshine, Process, Gullywash, Metalworks, Snakewater).
Skial is definitely a casual community.

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Skial is a comp community?
servers are more serious for a community server and have people who want to play the objective. I think it's practically already been turned down because of money and player numbers and stuff.

Bottiger

Administrator
We used to run 5gorge but Valve killed it when casual came out. You can try joining our only Vanilla server for more maps, but it is not doing well 162.248.93.211:27018

We are not considered a "competitive server".