agent00kevin

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I was excited before I saw it was only MP. MP isnt a bad thing, but SP helps lure in players. They play the SP Campaign, then want more and move into the MP realm.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was excited before I saw it was only MP. MP isnt a bad thing, but SP helps lure in players. They play the SP Campaign, then want more and move into the MP realm.
This game is for people who want to relive playing the multiplayer but don't have enough rl friends to do it home For most people if they wanted to play the single player they would just play it on their N64

agent00kevin

This game is for people who want to relive playing the multiplayer but don't have enough rl friends to do it home For most people if they wanted to play the single player they would just play it on their N64

I still have my N64, 6 Controllers, 2 Rumble packs and finally, a TV large enough so its not like playing on cell phone screens with 4 players. Plenty of people to play it too. Still, Id like updated SP. The whole appearance is much better. That and I have 47 N64 games to play still...including Perfect Dark and Rush 2, Rush 2049 - some of the top MP games IMO.

And my point still stands; also, theres tons of people who may not have ever even played the original on N64 but might get reeled into MP had there been SP. Not to mention those that may never have gotten to play MP much on the N64 who thoroughly enjoyed the SP. I know exactly what the MP is for, and I still think SP would have got more people into it. :)

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I still have my N64, 6 Controllers, 2 Rumble packs and finally, a TV large enough so its not like playing on cell phone screens with 4 players. Plenty of people to play it too. Still, Id like updated SP. The whole appearance is much better. That and I have 47 N64 games to play still...including Perfect Dark and Rush 2, Rush 2049 - some of the top MP games IMO.

And my point still stands; also, theres tons of people who may not have ever even played the original on N64 but might get reeled into MP had there been SP. Not to mention those that may never have gotten to play MP much on the N64 who thoroughly enjoyed the SP. I know exactly what the MP is for, and I still think SP would have got more people into it. :)
No one cares if people new people get reeled into playing it as no one should be making money off of it

agent00kevin

No one cares if people new people get reeled into playing it as no one should be making money off of it

Uhhh...I saw a lack of servers and players, but people who want to play.

Those people might just care if others had gotten reeled into it. I certainly would, because I would thoroughly enjoy playing it if it had a decent community size. Im not into waiting long periods of time to play games anymore; thats why I quit running my FC2 community. I asked around about this Mod months ago and everyone said it was dead, and never really took off.

:(

agent00kevin

Actually, Im going to download it anyway. I might be able to get a few old childhood freinds on FB to grab it and have some fun.