Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Original title: Goldeneye Source? (I changed it because I thought this would grab more attention).​
Anyone? Anyone else play dis? Or even know about it? For those that don't know about it, here's a link, but if you need an incentive to look... It's a computer recreation of the N64 game.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
This actually looked freaking sick. I'll probably play some of it later on within the week. Is it co-op or anything?

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Today...WE RELIVE MY CHILDHOOD
Not a lot of people play though... If you live in Europe, you can probably play with maybe 2 other people; US usually has 1-2 servers with people in it. Also, so far, the best servers I've found to play on is something like "Troy's Chicago Server."

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not a lot of people play though... If you live in Europe, you can probably play with maybe 2 other people; US usually has 1-2 servers with people in it. Also, so far, the best servers I've found to play on is something like "Troy's Chicago Server."

oh. No Single player?

Edit: Can I create a password protected server?

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
This actually looked freaking sick. I'll probably play some of it later on within the week. Is it co-op or anything?
Online Multiplayer, but if you live in Europe, you're probably screwed because there's like two international servers.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
I live in Canada, so servers prob wouldn't be a problem for me. How do you get this game? As long as you have Steam + a Source engined game, all you do is use the installer?

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
I live in Canada, so servers prob wouldn't be a problem for me. How do you get this game? As long as you have Steam + a Source engined game, all you do is use the installer?
I believe so. My brother found it out/installed it, so I didn't really have anything to do with it til I found it hiding away in my Steam library.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Could you get me the mac download page? I'm lazy :3
Pfft, I dunno where it is. I just saw dat article and thought "Okay, guess it's for MAC too"
EDIT: I've looked around a bit, and if the normal installer doesn't work for you, it might not work for you period.