• Counter Strike

• Counter Strike: Source

• Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Results are only viewable after voting.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Nobody is bashing him.
I dunno, it seems like it to me. Most of the people (aside from you and shoe) are just asking why he made this thread.
I get that it seems irrelevant but can't he just make an irrelevant thread just for fun?

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I dunno, it seems like it to me. Most of the people (aside from you and shoe) are just asking why he made this thread.
I get that it seems irrelevant but can't he just make an irrelevant thread just for fun?
He can, but that will give people a reason to bash him.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
I don't really care that much if people bash me, it's just that I was hoping to kind of start a debate and conversation about which game is your favorite and why. As soon as someone gets the slightest bit off topic or says something remotely rude, it all goes down the toilet.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't really care that much if people bash me, it's just that I was hoping to kind of start a debate and conversation about which game is your favorite and why. As soon as someone gets the slightest bit off topic or says something remotely rude, it all goes down the toilet.
It's more so that you gained a shitty reputation within a short time of joining the forums and now nobody really takes you seriously.

hXcjedders 2

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
This argument is pointless, as it basically comes down to what you grew up with. I prefer CSS cause of general just random general carnage with UT announcers and sound clips screaming down your throat as you're trying to get a grasp of what it is you're actually doing with your life.

CS:GO pretty much ruined all of that fun for me since they forced it back into the realm of normalcy.

Additionally, honestly to the casual observer, you can't tell me there is a huge gap in difference between CS 1.6 and CSS. Sure the hardcore gamers who do everything to try to maximize their potential will notice, but as a person that just logs on to shoot shit I don't really care nor notice the difference between the two.

It seems the purpose of this thread is to establish the leading edge in CS games, and I don't think you can really do that when people prefer different play styles.

Reactions: Meowrisa and 185db

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Your pros and cons are mostly just your opinions and are not universal with all players. And again, the age of players should not be a pro or con. There are children who are way more mature and better than older players who can't seem to stop acting like idiots. The thread is pointless because the games that you consider "not popular" might be popular among other players and what you consider pros and cons might be the other way around with others.