{Phank} & [Chank]

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hey guise, Damen here.

And I don't always post on the forums. I frequently check the forums but rarely comment because I don't like to be a bother.

HOWEVER! I want to rustle up some feathers with a 24/7 Barnblitz server. Barnblitz has quickly become one of payload-players preferred choice. (Frequent Payload players). I of course do not speak for all but I have brought this up a number of times on the 24/7 Gold rush, Badwater and Valve Stock map servers and a lot of people seem to agree with me. It would be nice to see a chicago and a EU server with 24/7 Barnblitz at least.

I hope to see some support for this on the forums cause I do believe Barnblitz is a under appreciated map that is incredibly balanced.

PS> A server with Thundermountain, Barnblitz, Frontier and Upward would be fantabulous.

Agamemnon

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Thats any payload server you see me rolling the pub. the Ideal is to have a 24/7 server so people can better learn the map and competition would be better

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
-1 seeing as the last one died out
well to be fair.
the first Mountain lab server in the US we had was removed because no one played it but then we bitched enough to get a NY mountain lab and it fills

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
well to be fair.
the first Mountain lab server in the US we had was removed because no one played it but then we bitched enough to get a NY mountain lab and it fills
so you're saying a NY barnblitz server would fill regularly

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
so you're saying a NY barnblitz server would fill regularly
if regulars seed the server like they did with mtnlab NY then a barnblitz server could work.
it would probably be in texas or chicago tho

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
What about altering one of the Chicago Badwater servers to be a Badwater/Barnblitz rotation? Is that too 'out there?'

because everytime i see you on a server with barnblitz its always you,gwor and chuck teamstacking and rollin the pub

If you are being serious- "Every time you see us" is a relatively small sample size.

If you are joking- lol

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If you are being serious- "Every time you see us" is a relatively small sample size.

If you are joking- lol
i barely see you 3 so i usually see you guys always on the same team.
What about altering one of the Chicago Badwater servers to be a Badwater/Barnblitz rotation? Is that too 'out there?'
you could talk to some chicago badwater server regs and ask if they'd like to see badwater chicago 2 change to a badwater/barnblitz server.

Gwor

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
+1 for either of these ideas. I'll also pledge an hour or two a day of my support (the non-teamstacking kind Ruelel) to keeping the server full.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
ill seed it even though i dislike the map.
+1 for either of these ideas. I'll also pledge an hour or two a day of my support (the non-teamstacking kind Ruelel) to keeping the server full.
good jorb

Gwor

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Badwater is a great map, that's why we have 10 servers running it, plus the 5 payload servers. Chicago 2 (US13) isn't as full as it used to be though. For example it's empty right now at 3:30PM. I kind of like the idea of having that server also run Barnblitz. That way maybe we can retain some of the players who enjoy the community and relatively higher level of play on that server, but get bored of Badwater and move on. For the people who are craving only Badwater at any particular time, they can go to one of the other 9 Badwater servers if US13 happened to be on Barnblitz.

ps- I'm heading there now to seed if anyone wants to join me.

Reactions: Cantido

StalinJr

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
I would think a server with Comp Payload maps would be good. Badwater/Barnblitz/Upward/Swiftwater perhaps? All are very dynamic interesting maps.

other than that, +1

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Badwater is a great map, that's why we have 10 servers running it, plus the 5 payload servers. Chicago 2 (US13) isn't as full as it used to be though. For example it's empty right now at 3:30PM. I kind of like the idea of having that server also run Barnblitz. That way maybe we can retain some of the players who enjoy the community and relatively higher level of play on that server, but get bored of Badwater and move on. For the people who are craving only Badwater at any particular time, they can go to one of the other 9 Badwater servers if US13 happened to be on Barnblitz.

ps- I'm heading there now to seed if anyone wants to join me.
Or to make all payload fans happy, replaec 2 MVM servers, one with Barnshitz, the other Frontier

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I would think a server with Comp Payload maps would be good. Badwater/Barnblitz/Upward/Swiftwater perhaps? All are very dynamic interesting maps.

other than that, +1

I was thinking this as a possibility too. All of the one-stage pl maps.