{Phank} & [Chank]

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hey guise, Damen here.

And I don't always post on the forums. I frequently check the forums but rarely comment because I don't like to be a bother.

HOWEVER! I want to rustle up some feathers with a 24/7 Barnblitz server. Barnblitz has quickly become one of payload-players preferred choice. (Frequent Payload players). I of course do not speak for all but I have brought this up a number of times on the 24/7 Gold rush, Badwater and Valve Stock map servers and a lot of people seem to agree with me. It would be nice to see a chicago and a EU server with 24/7 Barnblitz at least.

I hope to see some support for this on the forums cause I do believe Barnblitz is a under appreciated map that is incredibly balanced.

PS> A server with Thundermountain, Barnblitz, Frontier and Upward would be fantabulous.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
-1 on Barnblitz, it's a horribly unoptimized/laggy map that is NOT designed for more users than a comp-play player count(12-18 MAX)

Agamemnon

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Please can we Put this back up.. I played on it for quite sometime and never had any issues. I started playing badwater and sorta got drawn away. Now I(and a few others) play in payload hoping to get enough RTV's for Barnblitz.

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1 Barnblitz is my favorite pl map right now. (Badwater is getting kind of old) I am always checking payload and valve map servers to see if it is running when I start playing.

mbp

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
It honestly wouldn't hurt to give Barnblitz another try. Barnblitz has a lot of great aspects to it, and is always good jolly fun on the rare occasions that it comes up on the payload server.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
+1, Barnblitz is a great map. Way better than some of the other payload maps, imo.