• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsernameReserved

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I was playing on the THUNDERMOUNTAIN | EU server today and was pointlessly muted, basically what happened was I brought up how unbalanced it was and how ridiculous it was that it didn't scramble the teams, not knowing that there was actually a vote command to vote to change that, and was voted to be muted for spamming. I did absolutely nothing wrong, I typed about 2 lines into chat, someone replied to me after, I replied back and someone posted something like 'stop spamming chat or you'll be muted and banned', I asked why and told him that I'd done nothing wrong or against the rules and he and the rest of the server voted for me to be muted. I'm guessing this was either a server full of griefers, or a misuse of the vote command but either way I was muted for no reason and I don't see why I should be forced to play on a server without chat or anything to communicate with my team, being that I don't have a mic set up and I'm guessing that I'd be muted with the mic.
Here's the chat log, I took out some of the text like people calling for medics, votes for a team scramble and the server text (e.g. Type !rules to see the rules):

HJK148 : If this is how unbalanced it is normally then I don't see why people play it
\V/salto mortale\V/ : walk on the park
[MCE] PiXel : !votemenu ] Team Scramble
[MCE] PiXel<397><STEAM_0:0:41025278><> started a vote. ] Team Scramble
[SM] Vote cast for Yes. ] Team Scramble
AbbaZabba : Our team has a lot of AFKs
[DKP] Ploupy : gg team*
HJK148 : Yeah, exactly, that's what I mean by 'unbalanced'
[SM] "Yes" won with 53% of the vote (8 votes) ] Team Scramble
[SM] ADMIN: Teams will scramble at the beginning of the next round. ] Team Scramble
\V/salto mortale\V/ : kick em
[MCE] PiXel : Lol 6 pyros, and after its the respawn time fault ? xD
[MCE] PiXel : !votemenu ] Mute
Zalupa of Vishnevsky : 7 pyros
\V/salto mortale\V/ : we are all spies,pyros are good!
[MCE] PiXel : !votemenu ] Mute
[MCE] PiXel<397><STEAM_0:0:41025278><> started a vote.
[DKP] Ploupy : xD
[SM] Vote cast for Yes. ] Mute
[SM] Vote cast for No. ] Mute
HJK148 : Why?
HJK148 : What the hell did I do?
[SM] "Yes" won with 75% of the vote (12 votes) ] Mute
[SM] ADMIN: Silenced HJK148. ] Mute

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
getoverit.jpg

UsernameReserved

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I seriously don't know why does every second thread have to start off with you trolling. You aren't an admin so this appeal doesn't concern you at all.
I'm not trolling, I wanted someone to unmute me since I was muted for no reason. I think you need to learn the definition of trolling, it'll help during your time here on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.