• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Eight_Baller

Mildly Menacing Medic
so i was playing and stuff and went to crouch jump and pushed some keys and i nerfed something and now im in full screen mode yo

i used to be in the full screen with the black border at the top and bottom like widescreen mode or something

how 2 get that back cus its uncomfortable to play using my entire screen yo

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
From you posting that, i find that you're incredibily annoying and i hate you.

Did you try restarting?

Edit: YO

Eight_Baller

Mildly Menacing Medic
From you posting that, i find that you're incredibily annoying and i hate you.

Did you try restarting?

Edit: YO

yeah dog a couple times + if i wanted to make coherent and intellectual sentences/posts i would yo

@roman are you suggesting i do that or that is what i did

Eight_Baller

Mildly Menacing Medic
so dawgs apparently it is something with steam or my pc that went wiggity wack cus my other games are in full screen also yo

also did you remove the thirdperson command from your servers or just med. mode cuz med. third suks imo

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Stop talking like that, nobody finds it funny.
But to answer your question, have you tried resetting your resolution ingame? It may help to try that.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Black bars at the top and bottom of the screen are indicative that you were playing in a resolution that did not match your monitor. Like everyone suggested, change your resolution. There will be some resolutions in 16x9 format and some in 16x10. If your game is currently running using the entire screen, choose the opposite format of what it is using to put the black bars back in.

yo

Eight_Baller

Mildly Menacing Medic
Stop talking like that, nobody finds it funny.
But to answer your question, have you tried resetting your resolution ingame? It may help to try that.

I knew from before I posted that no one would find it funny, it's more or less for my amusement to watch people complain/egg me on about it.

Black bars at the top and bottom of the screen are indicative that you were playing in a resolution that did not match your monitor. Like everyone suggested, change your resolution. There will be some resolutions in 16x9 format and some in 16x10. If your game is currently running using the entire screen, choose the opposite format of what it is using to put the black bars back in.

yo

Oh? Well thank you for the helpful replies, I suppose I can live with full screen and a proper resolution.