• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
recently, I have noticed the slot number go from stuff like 28 to 31. it happens A LOT, and I am quite curious why.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
When a donator connects to a full server it increases the server slots to accommodate for them instead of kicking out a random player to make room if I'm correct.

Why Bottiger set idle to 28 slots instead of a constant 32 I'm not sure. It may be to ensure at least 4 donators can connect before the server hits 32 slots but that's just my guess

I'm curious how it works. I heard clients start crashing when a server reaches over 32 players, but I've seen 33/32 player Skial servers.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
When a donator connects to a full server it increases the server slots to accommodate for them instead of kicking out a random player to make room if I'm correct.

Why Bottiger set idle to 28 slots instead of a constant 32 I'm not sure. It may be to ensure at least 4 donators can connect before the server hits 32 slots but that's just my guess

I'm curious how it works. I heard clients start crashing when a server reaches over 32 players, but I've seen 33/32 player Skial servers.

Servers are blacklisted from quick play when they have over 32 slots, but since it's idle it may have more.

ɮʟօօɖђคฬк.

Somewhat Threatening Sniper

Thank u For Explaining :P