• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Unboxed a smoking triplers tricone, flaming bonk boy and a stormy tam o shanter in the first month or so of playing. Was clueless and someone offered me 13 keys for the bonk boy. DEAL! #noobproblems.

sov

Legendary Skial King
Unboxed a smoking triplers tricone, flaming bonk boy and a stormy tam o shanter in the first month or so of playing. Was clueless and someone offered me 13 keys for the bonk boy. DEAL! #noobproblems.
I would've died if I found out what it was actually worth after I traded.

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I would've died if I found out what it was actually worth after I traded.

A few weeks later I discovered the trading sites and I thought, "I wonder what that bonk boy was wor.....god damnit." /wrists.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor

>mfw
25903973-cry-gif-_zps93e72747.gif

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Thread should be renamed what are your current unusuals, so people everywhere can ask for fancy particles.
I mean 30% of this forum quit playing TF2 and another 30% play it like once every 2 weeks. I think this can be a valid "Official Beg For Free Unusuals Thread."

gib alll unusuals 2 me now tank u and goodnite

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
i've had quite a few gifted to me but my first one was a smoking defiant spartan

Someone.

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Unboxed a few but first was a purple energy bonk.

I once trusted this "friend" of mine with three unusuals he wanted to borrow. Ran and never saw 'em again.

ThePepe

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I traded a max head for my first unusual, a Nuts and Bolts El Jefe, which I kept for about two months, then traded the El Jefe + a SF Sniper for the Scorching Bonk Helm that I've had for about two years now.