staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah, that's right, a Strange Revolver that is not used in crafting. I couldn't believe it when I saw it with my own two eyes.

Anyway, what would it go for?

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
it could have been untradeable (like for a few days) and you just mistook it. Thats probably what happened.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
it could have been untradeable (like for a few days) and you just mistook it. Thats probably what happened.

(Not Usable in Crafting) and (Not Tradable) are easily distinguishable. I know what I saw, I even asked the owner about it, and he didn't respond :(

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
He could have been trade banned, when that happens all of your items become
(Not tradeable)
(Not usable in crafting)
(Not giftable)

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
He could have been trade banned, when that happens all of your items become
(Not tradeable)
(Not usable in crafting)
(Not giftable)

All at the same time? Because the only (Not usable in crafting) was on the gun.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hmmmm, if you remember his name I can try and find them. I reg Harvest NY a lot so I'll be on the lookout for them.

You posted a topic today where you told us you have played around 100 hours on Steam the past two weeks, most of them is most likely on Team Fortress 2. Are you sure this uncraftable Strange Revolver wasn't just a dream of yours? Having that many hours under such a small period of time is most likely reflecting in your dreams.

And sometimes dreams are quite the same as real memories for your head.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You posted a topic today where you told us you have played around 100 hours on Steam the past two weeks, most of them is most likely on Team Fortress 2. Are you sure this uncraftable Strange Revolver wasn't just a dream of yours? Having that many hours under such a small period of time is most likely reflecting in your dreams.

And sometimes dreams are quite the same as real memories for your head.

sometimes i wish i could rate things dumb in the trade section.

Scyro

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
One of the guys on that Steam forum thread seem to find it as a server-side glitch, and that it doesn't show in Steam as it would have if it were actually uncraftable. Here's a quote from the dude.

Lol, I saw that happen to a Strange too, I think it's when the user also has something uncraftable in their loadout. It's not a super rare glitched weapon, it's just a glitch you saw in that specific server

Ergoman

Uncharitable Spy
Void, I have seen this weapon before on the Harvest server. Is there a possibility that it's description may have been changed?