• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So, a friend of mine and I came up with an idea for a game. A zombie game. It's specifically for Team Fortress 2, hence why I put the thread in the TF2 section. Anyways, the point of the game is to "infect" as many people as you can before Halloween ends. And how you "infect" other players is by going up to them and killing them with a melee weapon in-game. From there, you have to associate your name with zombie. I.E. Gary into Zombie Gary or Arnold K Gunslinger into Arnold Z Gunslinger. It's all in good fun. I made a group for it so that people who are new to the game can read the rules of the game and go on their own. It's only until the end of Halloween. Once it's November, you change your name back to whatever it was before and the game ends. You can either join the game by:

1. Just joining the group and changing your name.
Or
2. Wait until you get infected by someone in the game and then get killed.

Unfortunately, there is no way to post the link of the group here so there isn't much I can do other than just tell you the name of the group. The name of the group is The Zombie Family and the picture is a white and black picture of a bio-hazard emblem. Anyways, good hunting everyone!

Reactions: Defibyoulater