• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
Oh! I almost forgot!
Undocumented changes
more undocumented changes:
  • Added holiday mode 9 for April Fools Day. The MOTD header is changed to "Welcome and April Fools!", the classes' responses are changed into laughing (akin to Pyrovision), and the Schadenfreude taunt is occasionally performed in place of an ordinary taunt.
  • Added the Fortified Compound, Dread Hiding Hood, Criminal Cloak, Gilded Guard, Baronial Badge and Little Bear to the Mann Co. Store.
  • The Fortified Compound, Dread Hiding Hood, Criminal Cloak, Gilded Guard and Baronial Badge are now craftable, tradable, giftable and were added to the item drop system.
  • Added Killstreak Kits for the Fortified Compound.
  • Updated the equip_region for the Hero's Hachimaki, Soldier's Stash, Gaelic Garb, Sangu Sleeves, Whiskey Bib, Trash Toter, and the Soldered Sensei.

inb4 request to have Trade servers use holiday mode 9 so people can laugh at trade offers without owning Schadenfreude

CocoaNut Cakery

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Is there a cow mangler

429530__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_reaction+image_artist-colon-scherzo_rainbowfreakindash.png

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
SO GUYS...
JUST LEARNED LAST NIGHT YOU CAN NOW UNCRATE CERTAIN KILLSTREAK, SPECIALIZED AND PROFESSIONAL KITS.

WHY VALVE, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
there was a patch today, but I'm not making a new thread for one single improvement that didn't effect every single user:
  • Fixed a problem that was preventing clients from uploading items to the Steam Workshop

Reactions: CiNiC

Satire

Scarcely Lethal Noob
They fixed the hat bug?!?!?! We can finally stop being blamed for this!!!!!!

• Updated The Gunboats so they can be used in Medieval mode
They fixed the hat bug?!?!?! We can finally stop being blamed for this!!!!!!

• Updated The Gunboats so they can be used in Medieval mode

omg thank valve they finally added this!!!! so useful!!

I was getting tired of all the explosive self damage I was taking!!