• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
As we have done on Skial with the other major threads, we will be keeping all of the threads pertaining to this update in this thread, which will be stickied until it dies down.

http://www.teamfortress.com/doommates/
http://www.teamfortress.com/blizzbobarrabas/

Will update as it is released this evening.
Use this thread to arrange the MVM's vs the Zombies, discuss the items, etc.

Happy posting.

Edit:
Added the Ghostly Gibus, Rump-o'-Lantern, Sir Hootsalot, The Master Mind, The Scarecrow, The Crone's Dome, The Executioner, The Bonedolier, The Plutonidome, The Spooky Shoes, The Spooky Sleeves, The Zipperface, The Boo Balloon, The Unknown Monkeynaut, The Grand Duchess Tutu, The Grand Duchess Fairy Wings, The Grand Duchess Tiara, The Dead Little Buddy, The Voodoo Juju (Slight Return, The Exorcizor, The Wraith Wrap, The Coffin Kit, The Bat Outta Hell, The Skull Island Topper, Halloween 2012 Community Bundle, Voodoo-Cursed Item (Armory), Voodoo-Cursed Old Boot, Voodoo-Cursed Skeleton, Voodoo-Cursed Bag of Quicklime, Voodoo-Cursed Robot Arm, Voodoo-Cursed Novelty Bass, Voodoo-Cursed Sticky-Bomb, Voodoo-Cursed Nail, Voodoo-Cursed Soul (Armory), Zombie Scout, Zombie Soldier, Zombie Pyro, Zombie Demoman, Zombie Heavy, Zombie Engineer, Zombie Medic, Zombie Sniper, Zombie Spy, Pile of Curses, Eerie Crate, Eerie Key, Strange Part (Armory), Strange Part: Halloween Kills, Strange Part: Robots Destroyed During Halloween,

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
*Sigh* I was expecting an update when I got the notification, so I immediately quit the game and lost all mah points :(

DaJaKoe

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
So, we're fighting a magic supernatural guy who is gonna kill us with who-knows-what?
Sounds fun!

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I guess we have to murder Mersamus' undead soul now?

Oh, and apparently Soldiers are and will be immortal...Cylosis is gonna flip a table.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
So what do you guys think is in store so far with the recent comic and hidden page?

Unfortunately I'm expecting a graveyard MvM with reskinned robots as zombies and some halloween flavored items for the scout and soldier. One could only hope Merasmus is actually a boss.

DaJaKoe

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Okay guys, I did some thinking and this is what I'm predicting.
Boss: Merasmus.
Reward for killing: The hat belonging to Merasmus.
Map: The castle of Merasmus.
Obstacles: Refrigerators, possibly raccoons.
Achievements: Killing Merasmus, doing something with the refrigerators.
Items: Raccoon based.