Status
Not open for further replies.

A Royal Pain

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
Servers Trade (US), Trade (EU), Casual (US) (NY) and (LA), most of the 2fort Servers Including (AU)

Time Zone EST, AEST

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ https://stats.skial.com/#player/tftrade/299262424

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. 215:23:53

Will you get mad if you lose admin? Absolutly not

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/
I would type sm_ban "#[U:1:299262424]" 0 "aimbot"

Anything else you feel like saying
Hello, My name is Ethan or A Royal Pain and I have been playing skial servers since 2018 and have been a donator for most of that time. Ive spent my time on tf2 playing mostly on skial servers and I really enjoy the many friends ive made playing for all these years.

You will usually find me in trade servers or in casual servers. The time that I am online can vary and is usually during the later part of the day and overnight most of the time becuase my job is very lenient when it comes to when I have to work. I would be able to staff servers in an australian time zone even know i live in pennsylvania and be online from around 10pm to 8 am (EST) Which is 1pm to 11 pm (AEST) for atleast 5 days a week.

Ive always been good at calming situations down and keeping a level head in moments that require it. love to help people with their situations and work with them to find a solution that will benifit everyone. I am very strict when it comes to cheating will do my best too keep the servers free of any potenial rule breakers.

Ive always thought of sending an application to see if I could become admin but never did because I never truly had a reason to but recently I have unfortunely been witness to alot of racism going around and an increase in aimbot users in trade servers. I would love to be able to do something about it and help so everyone can enjoy there time on skial servers more often.

I really appreciate you taking your time to read my application
Thank you for your consideration.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Hi!

Great to see another application with actual effort in it but I do have some concerns if I may...

I have trawled through your chat history and can see you have numerous silence-votes in there, which hints in theory to rule-breakers, either that or you're using the command too freely which is against the rules.
Yet for all your silence votes, you have not a single thread reporting any rule-breaking that I can see?

Your chat record appears clean which is a huge bonus

You have 1 ban for bypassing the AFK manager which is minor, but you have 2 recent silences which concern me for someone who should know the rules, for spamming voice?

Reactions: MarshHag

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hi!

Great to see another application with actual effort in it but I do have some concerns if I may...

I have trawled through your chat history and can see you have numerous silence-votes in there, which hints in theory to rule-breakers, either that or you're using the command too freely which is against the rules.
Yet for all your silence votes, you have not a single thread reporting any rule-breaking that I can see?

Your chat record appears clean which is a huge bonus

You have 1 ban for bypassing the AFK manager which is minor, but you have 2 recent silences which concern me for someone who should know the rules, for spamming voice?

As someone whose known him for awhile, he has a sort of addiction to spamming soundbits at random, despite knowing it isn't allowed.

A Royal Pain

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
I am aware that I have done things of that nature a couple too many times but I have recently realized how annoying and aganist the rules it is. I will understand if this prevents my from becoming an admin but id still like to give it a shot now knowing that what ive done to get silenced in not allowed.

Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Hi A Royal Pain. (Ethan) I echo Xantam's observation comments. I'd like to add that there is a lack of reports from yourself which would indicate that you've observed certain player (s) not in compliance with the skial server rules. In the meantime, I'm going to be +/- 0 for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.