• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
captains are free to change the times to best fit the schedule as long as the both agree and let me know

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
2. The home team will pick the map
I think it would be fair that the home team announces their choice of the first map a couple of days before the match, so the other team has a chance to prepare to that specific map too.
(we haven't agreed on a map yet)

Weister

Uncharitable Spy
if any team need a permant sub due to people backing out, i will be able to run a scout in 6v6 after the 24th jan, let me know if any 1 need me

oh, and i really hope the match time can be moved earlier a few hours

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i need to know.

Due to recent events. Will anything be effected by them? People leaving, people not wanting to participate. ect

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
osprey said he is still here. looks like no one is gone so less work for me. thank god.

anyoen want to get some gaming in on us29?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
well..... apperently i work saturday night so i cannot do this. captaisn need to reschedule or put in a sub for me.

haha my bad its been a long week :(

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
well..... apperently i work saturday night so i cannot do this. captaisn need to reschedule or put in a sub for me.

Since you've been nice enough to take the time to organize this entire event, I don't see why the captains wouldn't be able to reschedule. We have all week to play these matches, right?

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per

maybe we could reschedule it before the osprey v cinic match, I'd be alright with it but we'd run it pass our other members.

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I'm ok with re-scheduling the match with scrambles if he agrees. I personally recommend our match being held on sunday.

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
fuck im busy sunday too....
you might just want to take me out of this i do not have much time at all atm
shit....I don't get my comp back from the shop till saturday...do you have any time during the week, because weekday evenings I'm generally open...