• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No, I feel an australium has to have one or more of the following to be an australium
  • Stock
  • All-class
  • Special (Stats)
items like this are meant to be in special crates such as the festive winter crates because those crates need fun weapons for each class

Last edited:

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
No, I feel an australium has to have the one or more of the following to be an australium

• Stock
    All-class
    Special (Stats)
items like this are meant to be in special crates such as the festive winter crates because those crates need fun weapons for each class

tomislav and the black box are neither of those

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
A Mackerel and a Gold Fish are two very different fish, also it would look weird, I'd rather have an Australium bat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
A Mackerel and a Gold Fish are two very different fish, also it would look weird, I'd rather have an Australium bat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Australium bat actually makes sense. And would actually be pretty badass. I am beating someone to death with a hunk of gold.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I wish they would put out more stranges for weapons that don't have them yet instead of making more gold weapons

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
An Australium Huntsman. The bow would be gold except the string. And the arrows would be normal. I think it'd look cool if I shot someone in the head with a golden bow...

RainbowNoms

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I feel like I'd be more entertained with an Australium Nessie's Nine Iron. Just think of the professional golfers with ostentatious bank accounts that I could name it after!

Timey-Wimey

Banned
"Australium Holy Mackerel"

lmao fuckin no kiddo

They'd probably release an Australium iteration of objectively better melee weapons first, like the Boston Basher.

Aviator Pikachu

Mildly Menacing Medic
They need to do something with the boston basher, it's dead in terms of usage and dead in terms of everything else. Unless you get a three-rune blade, which IS a boston basher except cool lookin.
I support a Australium Boston Basher