ironliondoor

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
This guy offered this crate for my SF Bat, SF Rocket, and SF Minigun. Is it a good deal? I don't really know the price of this crate and I never seen this crate around before. Is it easy to sell this?

ironliondoor

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Scammed? I dunno about these crates but it shows up in his inventory and I can see it on tf2tp where he offered the crate to me.

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
First of all it has expired, second it's a very VERY bad deal but only for you.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I saw some winter crates and summer cooler which are still in circulation. The next time I see them I'll link you the backpack.

D

DeadHerald

I saw some winter crates and summer cooler which are still in circulation. The next time I see them I'll link you the backpack.

They're not supposed to be in circulation. If they are in backpacks, it's because the pack hasn't been opened since they were removed from the game. Even if you had one, you couldn't open it because the special keys are no longer being sold.

What are you even doing here anyway? We don't need the opinion of a vulture capitalist. >=P

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Scammed? I dunno about these crates but it shows up in his inventory and I can see it on tf2tp where he offered the crate to me.
You are BEING SCAMMED. Don't Do it dude. A F2Player Tried to Scam me With A Denator So that i can make my Manmelter AND HE WANTED A SPY-CICLE.

Cthulu V2

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
You're a brony. Your argument is invalid.
You're a dipshit. Your argument is invalid.

First of all that makes not even the slightest bit of sense.

Second i have explained this like 10 times already. I AM NOT A FUCKING BRONY!

Jesus you really are one stupid ass fucker. I am almost positive I have explained this to you in particular before -.- Dumb ass. I'm not even going to bother explain in detail because you and your stupid little brain will disregard my comment and proceed to make yourself look stupid.