• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I played on some servers running RTD with regular TF2 gameplay. At first it seems fun, but after awhile it becomes more annoying than anything. You and your team get a uber ready and start pushing up but oh wait some guy with toxic just walked by and killed 95% of your team without lifting a finger

No thanks

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm as big a fan of playing toxic-aura BFB scout as the next guy, just saying folks who join anticipating a vanilla experience would probably walk away disappointed.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
RTD is fun for trade/idle servers, but ridiculous for normal servers. EXCUSE ME ROLLING GODMODE AS PHLOG PYRO INFRONT OF SPAWN

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Rtd would piss off so many people if we put it on our regular servers since they go there for a normal game.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wait, do you want this for regular servers?
Cuz that would be dumb, no offense. :s

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If its on goof-off servers such as trade and idle (not vsh and jb) I'd be fine with it.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
I played on some servers running RTD with regular TF2 gameplay. At first it seems fun, but after awhile it becomes more annoying than anything. You and your team get a uber ready and start pushing up but oh wait some guy with toxic just walked by and killed 95% of your team without lifting a finger

No thanks
I was on a 2fort server with RTD. The score was 0 to 0. I rolled Noclip. Our team won a minute later.

RTD is stupid.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
RTD is on all three trade servers and on the idle server. There is no point in putting them on normal servers and along with that, it would be extremely unfair. For example, someone could get toxic for 20 seconds and stand by the enemy spawn as they all die and that person's team wins the game.