Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I think if you find the right guy you can get 20 keys - 1 bud. Within the fact that placing a bud @ 27 keys, that would put it in the cash range of about 26 to about 35 USD. That is, if you can find the guy whos willing to do the risky trade with you.

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I think if you find the right guy you can get 20 keys - 1 bud. Within the fact that placing a bud @ 27 keys, that would put it in the cash range of about 26 to about 35 USD. That is, if you can find the guy whos willing to do the risky trade with you.

I never really got how codes were risky trades, if the person hands up the code first then the buyer has no worries of being ripped off.

20 keys is about 26$ (at 1.30$ each), so 20 keys sounds like the normal price.

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I never really got how codes were risky trades, if the person hands up the code first then the buyer has no worries of being ripped off.

20 keys is about 26$ (at 1.30$ each), so 20 keys sounds like the normal price.

Its risky for both people in regard. If you (the seller) give the code first, the buyer can easily use it and not give you anything. In the same regards, you can take the items and not give the code.

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Its risky for both people in regard. If you (the seller) give the code first, the buyer can easily use it and not give you anything. In the same regards, you can take the items and not give the code.

That's why we use rep, if someone has lots of trustworthy rep then there's no problem in the one with the less rep going first.