Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
My friend offered to sell both of them to me for 2 keys, pretty sure I can easily sell the Headshots for 1.5 Keys, if not 1 key but not too sure on Heavies Killed; would that part be hard to sell for a key?

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
2 ref on the heavies killed and 1.5 keys on the headshot. Its normal price, nothing special.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
2 ref on the heavies killed and 1.5 keys on the headshot. Its normal price, nothing special.

Do they both sell at these prices easily? Because after looking through a page of tf2outpost buyers, most are getting offers lower than this :<

> Asking for: 1.66 Ref on Hoovies, and 1 Key + 1 Ref on Headshot. Are the prices bound to go lower? Because it seems that people are starting to lowball on these items because they think it will.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Do they both sell at these prices easily? Because after looking through a page of tf2outpost buyers, most are getting offers lower than this :<

> Asking for: 1.66 Ref on Hoovies, and 1 Key + 1 Ref on Headshot. Are the prices bound to go lower? Because it seems that people are starting to lowball on these items because they think it will.
People that have them highball them and people that buy them lowball them. Its the economy.