Cthulu V2

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
no one sells unusuals for a bud

This.

Strange festive bat is around a bills hat. Bills hat is.. well a bills hat. Two bills hats isn't even equal to one bud. You would have to end up selling the majority of your backpack to equal that .5 bud difference. It's not trolling if it is accurate advice, and is not said just to see your reaction.

Very Elegant

Totally Ordinary Human
Not going to argue about that, either way It's a
heavy hat
hard counter
peace sign logo

this hat has "cancer" written all over it, there is literally no market for this hat. go troll somewhere else

Cthulu V2

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Not going to argue about that, either way It's a
heavy hat
hard counter
peace sign logo

this hat has "cancer" written all over it, there is literally no market for this hat. go troll somewhere else

If the price is 1.5 why do you think i'm trolling for saying 1 bud is incorrect? I honestly do not understand the logic going through your brain.

Very Elegant

Totally Ordinary Human
You're actually the one who started with a really crappy argument, scroll up. you probably didn't bother to look at my inventory.

ironliondoor

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Cause I have SF Rocket, SF Bat, and SF Minigun for sale, and this guy offered Peace Sign Hard Counter, I'm selling these 3 SF for 1.5 buds altogether (yeah I know thats really expensive, but somehow people still buy it :win:), then I'd rather just sell the SF itself instead of trading it for that unusual and reselling it, I'm pretty sure the SF will go up.

Very Elegant

Totally Ordinary Human
Cause I have SF Rocket, SF Bat, and SF Minigun for sale, and this guy offered Peace Sign Hard Counter, I'm selling these 3 SF for 1.5 buds altogether (yeah I know thats really expensive, but somehow people still buy it :win:), then I'd rather just sell the SF itself instead of trading it for that unusual and reselling it, I'm pretty sure the SF will go up.
Could you pm me his name? I might offer him strange festives and bills in that case, I really want a cancer hat

ironliondoor

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
The person that offered me the Hard Counter was selling it for 1 buds. I always thought the lowest unusuals were sold for 1.5 buds.