Cthulu V2

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
It's called a typo ever heard of it brony?

When did you get so harsh. And again i'm not going to bother argue the fact that i am not a brony. But ofcourse your mind and most of the others on skials minds are to illogical to comprehend that.

butterfingersman

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
It's really getting old to see you get called a brony and then you having to argue that you aren't.
If he was a brony, he'd admit and/or embrace it.
*ON TOPIC EDIT*
I pay more to have the "Gifted by" or "Crafted by" on it. I payed a rec for a Cow Mangler with my friend's "Crafted By" on it.

Cthulu V2

ROFL i just found an idiot. I sold my batters helm for an unusual coup disaster w/ orbiting fire! oh god i'm so happy :D

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
ROFL i just found an idiot. I sold my batters helm for an unusual coup disaster w/ orbiting fire! oh god i'm so happy :D
ha not so much... thats a 2 bills unusual. Coupe is the lowest of the low. Maybe 1 buds if your lucky.

Cthulu V2

ha not so much... thats a 2 bills unusual. Coupe is the lowest of the low. Maybe 1 buds if your lucky.

Dude there is no way i could have gotten close to two bills on a shitty ass gifted batters helm with purple fetti. It's an upgrade lol.

Chiefmiest

Server-Clearing Cynic
When did you get so harsh. And again i'm not going to bother argue the fact that i am not a brony. But ofcourse your mind and most of the others on skials minds are to illogical to comprehend that.
Why the fuck is your avatar a pony?