Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
NSA-Hydra.png

Reactions: Truth Seeker

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So i Started playing Binding of isaac again just in prep for the new game coming out and i got a little risky with the Devil

After i Got guppy i traded all my hearts for spirit hearts and felt rather confident, and was kicking ass, anyways got another deal with the devil room and there was Whore of babylon, and i thought i have plenty of spirit hearts and its usually 3 spirit hearts for one heart in the deal, so decided to go for it and well this happened
3addf19b4050fcf5626cb5ca6d4b3323.png

i had no hearts, it upped the ante of the game Quite high and i decided to roll with it, and i did pretty well Kicking ass with my tremendous amounts of damage with my flies and shots, i actually did pretty well and managed to get to Underworld or whatever, until i died right outside of the Boss room

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So i Started playing Binding of isaac again just in prep for the new game coming out and i got a little risky with the Devil

After i Got guppy i traded all my hearts for spirit hearts and felt rather confident, and was kicking ass, anyways got another deal with the devil room and there was Whore of babylon, and i thought i have plenty of spirit hearts and its usually 3 spirit hearts for one heart in the deal, so decided to go for it and well this happened
3addf19b4050fcf5626cb5ca6d4b3323.png

i had no hearts, it upped the ante of the game Quite high and i decided to roll with it, and i did pretty well Kicking ass with my tremendous amounts of damage with my flies and shots, i actually did pretty well and managed to get to Underworld or whatever, until i died right outside of the Boss room
This is pretty much me whenever I play as Blue Baby.