sov

Legendary Skial King
http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791435391584#announcements/detail/169201137200170025

The Great Ban Exodus of 2014
JULY 27 -BROSEIDON: KING OF THE BROCEAN
Yesterday, July 26th, 2014, was one of our most deadly battles ever faced. 6 people were gagged and muted, 1 person was banned for exploits, and I was kicked for having a huge pee pee. Our total wounded comes out to 8 people, most were injured because of the dreaded "N" word.

Today, I would like to commemorate all of those who have fallen victim to the admin aboose we all faced yesterday, those who were banned have been served with 1440 minutes of NO TALKING ALLOWED, and now have this on their permanent record (which means no job will hire them, no living near schools, no bank will ever give them a loan), crippling their life here in America. It's a shame that those 7 people will have to live the rest of their life in fear of being rejected, just for saying a single word that people use everyday.

However, one person managed to escape a ban through unknown (but speculated) means. That person is Puddington Bear, the first of those to say the "N" word in the server, which caused a chain reaction of repeat offenders and multiple bans. Although Mr.Pudding said the word first, he was NOT banned, but the second person who said it (Not even 5 seconds after him) WAS banned. This leads me to believe the Puddington is a part of, if not the LEADER of the ILLUMINATI. HOW ELSE COULD THIS HAPPEN? Unless... SKIAL ADMINS ARE A PART OF THE ILLUMINATI ALSO. HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Investigations are still ongoing.

In the mean time, I suggest not straight up saying "n****", but instead saying "N**g**H" (put emphasis on the AHH, so people know you're not saying N******). The emphasis is crucial, thanks, and have fun.

tcry

Wat

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791435391584#announcements/detail/169201137200170025

The Great Ban Exodus of 2014
JULY 27 -BROSEIDON: KING OF THE BROCEAN
Yesterday, July 26th, 2014, was one of our most deadly battles ever faced. 6 people were gagged and muted, 1 person was banned for exploits, and I was kicked for having a huge pee pee. Our total wounded comes out to 8 people, most were injured because of the dreaded "N" word.

Today, I would like to commemorate all of those who have fallen victim to the admin aboose we all faced yesterday, those who were banned have been served with 1440 minutes of NO TALKING ALLOWED, and now have this on their permanent record (which means no job will hire them, no living near schools, no bank will ever give them a loan), crippling their life here in America. It's a shame that those 7 people will have to live the rest of their life in fear of being rejected, just for saying a single word that people use everyday.

However, one person managed to escape a ban through unknown (but speculated) means. That person is Puddington Bear, the first of those to say the "N" word in the server, which caused a chain reaction of repeat offenders and multiple bans. Although Mr.Pudding said the word first, he was NOT banned, but the second person who said it (Not even 5 seconds after him) WAS banned. This leads me to believe the Puddington is a part of, if not the LEADER of the ILLUMINATI. HOW ELSE COULD THIS HAPPEN? Unless... SKIAL ADMINS ARE A PART OF THE ILLUMINATI ALSO. HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Investigations are still ongoing.

In the mean time, I suggest not straight up saying "n****", but instead saying "N**g**H" (put emphasis on the AHH, so people know you're not saying N******). The emphasis is crucial, thanks, and have fun.

tcry

Wat

>implying it was admin abuse