• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Chandler The Changeling Fug 2

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I Was on a EU 2fort server and when i put the mercenary on it replaced it with a gibus... why do you guys not allow the mercenary when theres a My little pony forum on here.. seriously.. why did you guys ban it? when i asked i was being told rudly by a guy named jordan that it attracted bronys. is it going to be banned forever? was this temporary?

Last edited:

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I Was on a EU 2fort server and when i put the mercenary on it replaced it with a gibus... why do you guys not allow the mercenary when theres a My little pony forum on here.. seriously.. why did you guys ban it? when i asked i was being told rudly by a guy named jordan that it attracted bronys. is it going to be banned forever? was this temporary?

To my knowledge it isn't banned on Skial servers. You probably ran into a bug of some sort.

The only time Skial bans a weapon or even an item is when its causing a serious problem (such as crashing a server, can be used to exploit a bug, etc) but there's usually a message that says "[insert item here] is disabled" in chat when you attempt to equip it.

The person who was telling you that it was banned because it "attracted bronies" was probably trolling.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
I don't think we even have a plugin that replaces specific hats

though if you were on the server before April, then you were probably subject to the incorrect hat bug which affected any server running only one map for a long time

Last edited:

Happy Flygineer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
They already fixed the bug with the wrong models showing for servers with maps running a long time. It should no longer be an issue.