bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
But not salvage crates
Yeah I don't think you understand the fact that there have only been two salvage crates so far so there hasn't been enough time for them to rerelease old salvage stranges. If and when the release old salvage stranges it won't be till crate 60 maybe 70

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
Yeah I don't think you understand the fact that there have only been two salvage crates so far so there hasn't been enough time for them to rerelease old salvage stranges. If and when the release old salvage stranges it won't be till crate 60 maybe 70
They will have new wepons to use by then

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'd start using red tape and the enforcer if the strange pomson comes out

Randinie

Uncharitable Spy
They haven't done a salvage repeat yet, only 2 crates so far, BUT they did release strange festive versions of the huntsman and fish, more or less nuking the strange versions.

As for the strange Kritz you won't find anyone selling one for under 45 keys, most want 2 buds.
Gen Merc scarf list around 14 to 17 keys on outpost but if you look long enough you could find one for 12 to 13 keys.
Big kill is 15 to 17 keys but if you have rep you might be able to find one $25, got mine for $22.
Amby is a hard price to lock down, seen them for 2 ref and 2 keys, if you are going to spend keys than you might consider getting the strange festive version for 5 to 6 keys.
Mad Milk runs about 1 to 2 ref.
Sapper is a bout 8-10 keys but try and find for 7 is not impossible.
You wont find anyone selling a Gunslinger under 38 keys and most will want 40 to 45 keys.
The rest are what people have listed here.
These prices come from trade servers, outpost sales, and a few other web sites. Best thing to do is to not buy the first one you see, shop around and get your self the best deal possible. I spent months getting all the stranges even though I didn't have to, I ended up saving 25% off for each one by taking my time and looking for the best deals.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
They haven't done a salvage repeat yet, only 2 crates so far, BUT they did release strange festive versions of the huntsman and fish, more or less nuking the strange versions.

As for the strange Kritz you won't find anyone selling one for under 45 keys, most want 2 buds.
Gen Merc scarf list around 14 to 17 keys on outpost but if you look long enough you could find one for 12 to 13 keys.
Big kill is 15 to 17 keys but if you have rep you might be able to find one $25, got mine for $22.
Amby is a hard price to lock down, seen them for 2 ref and 2 keys, if you are going to spend keys than you might consider getting the strange festive version for 5 to 6 keys.
Mad Milk runs about 1 to 2 ref.
Sapper is a bout 8-10 keys but try and find for 7 is not impossible.
You wont find anyone selling a Gunslinger under 38 keys and most will want 40 to 45 keys.
The rest are what people have listed here.
These prices come from trade servers, outpost sales, and a few other web sites. Best thing to do is to not buy the first one you see, shop around and get your self the best deal possible. I spent months getting all the stranges even though I didn't have to, I ended up saving 25% off for each one by taking my time and looking for the best deals.

The problem is I don't trade. Like, at all. All the valuable things I have are all gifts or things I got from friends for cheap. Hell, I wouldn't know the price difference between orbiting fire and flies. Nor do I know how many keys make a bills, or how many bills make a bud.
Like I said last page, this is really just a birthday list for TF2. I turn twenty in two months and was hoping maybe for some gift cards or something to try and get myself some more nice stuff in game.

But of all the things on my list. The Kritz is the one I'd kill people for, I love the Kritzkrieg with all my heart always have. I find insta killing someone is more effective than getting juggle by a pyro.

Anyways, thanks guys. If you've got anything else to add, go ahead.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
The problem is I don't trade. Like, at all. All the valuable things I have are all gifts or things I got from friends for cheap. Hell, I wouldn't know the price difference between orbiting fire and flies. Nor do I know how many keys make a bills, or how many bills make a bud.
Like I said last page, this is really just a birthday list for TF2. I turn twenty in two months and was hoping maybe for some gift cards or something to try and get myself some more nice stuff in game.

But of all the things on my list. The Kritz is the one I'd kill people for, I love the Kritzkrieg with all my heart always have. I find insta killing someone is more effective than getting juggle by a pyro.

Anyways, thanks guys. If you've got anything else to add, go ahead.
So, is this a "Things Lady Violet Wants to Get Herself" list, or a "Things Lady Violet Wants for Her Birthday" list? Cause I have a few of these (the one you want most) for presents XD

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
doesnt take that long to learn the economy and start trading for profit you just need to spend week by week in trade servers hoping from server by server every 20 min or so and constantly be trading.
Yea, but I play TF2 for fun, not to take a third job.