hikaruonline

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
HikaruSignatureShop.png

Hello There! Welcome to my Signature Shop.​
I'm sure you know what you want so let's get straight to it but first let's go over some rules​

ScoutRules2.png

1. Signatures will cost 1 Reclaimed Metal
  2. Please follow the directions and check my status when requesting a signature
  3. Please be clear when requesting a signature
  4. I have the right to reject your request without any reasons
  5. Please do not flame me if I reject your request, let's try to work it out
Requesting A Signature
  1. Let me know which TF2 character you want in your signature
    - If you want to use a screenshot of your TF2 character or another picture. I will have to see if I can work with it​
    - If you give me a picture of your own make sure that I can access it easily​
    - When you post your screenshot please give me the link and do NOT show the image​
  2. Let me know what background you want
    - I would prefer it if you asked for a certain TF2 map but I might be able to incorporate something else​
  3. Let me know what name should be on the signature
    - Please limit this to no more than three short words​
  4. Let me know what kind of a signature you want
    - Signature styles currently available are Brush Signatures, Box Signatures, Color Splash Signatures and Random Signatures​
Additional Information
  1. Keep your request simple
    - The less detailed your request is, the better the signature comes out. Simplicity is key​
  2. I cannot outfit your TF2 character with a specific loadout
    - If you want your character to be equipped with certain items you must provide a decent screenshot of your own​
  3. Unusual effects will not be added into the signature
    - Unusual effects clash in the signatures I make because I use a different background when making your signature so please don't ask me to include it​
  4. When a signature is complete I will post a preview of it. When you purchase it from me on Steam, I will remove the preview
    - If you are unsatisfied with your signature, I will redo it ONCE. After this you must purchase one of the two signatures made​
    - Failure to pay will just make me sad and I probably won't make you another one if you wanted one​
Examples

Brush Signature
Description: This dynamic signature features your chosen TF2 character with a artistic brush stroke
EngineerSignatureSmall.png
Box Signature
Description: This standard signature features your chosen TF2 character with a plain box
SetTheTableSignature.png
Color Splash Signature
Description: This vibrant signature contains a grayscale background combined with a splash of color
ColorSplashSignature_zpscc0a155b.png
Random Signature
Description: When you request a random signature, you will allow me to make you any kind of signature that I want. You may end up with a brush signature or a box signature or you could end up with something highly unique depending on how well I can make your signature

Preview
Description: This is an example of what your signature will look like before it is paid for
WinterSniperPreview.png

Status

Open / Temporarily No Requesting / Closed

Recently Finished Signatures

PolymathGio​
PolymathGioSignature.png

bluehawk​

bluehawkSignature_zpsbbbb46a1.png

PenguinofGreatness​

PenguinofGreatnessSignatureFixed_zpsa8bfc155.png

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
These are fucking awesome. If you accept item payments instead of 1 Rec, I'll buy one right here, right now.

hikaruonline

If you can give enough items that are equivalent to 1 Reclaimed then sure that's fine with me
Fill out the information under Requesting a Signature and I'd love to take a look and see if I can make it up to your specifications

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
If you can give enough items that are equivalent to 1 Reclaimed then sure that's fine with me
Fill out the information under Requesting a Signature and I'd love to take a look and see if I can make it up to your specifications

How do you price random items?

Fish

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Gotta agree with Derpingson here, I'll be keeping this in mind if I come up with a good pic.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
> Scoot-a-loo (Red Team). If possible, Orange FL, Orange Backwards Ballcap, and a Merc's.
> Pyro (Red Team). If possible, Scorching Orange Napper's, Merc's.

>Map: Forgot the name, but it's essentially a Snowy map. Believe it's the same one as the Sniper one in your example.
>Words: Just my name. "Derpingson", same style as in examples please.
>Style: I want the character style in Box Style, but the background style and cropping in Dynamic Style. Looking for something like the background + cropping in Dynamic Style as well as the Sniper/Spy one.

If possible, could you make both? I'll only end up paying for one though. If not, I'll just take the Pyro.

Edit: If you need more specific info such as the weapon used in the sig, or background color (grayscale, normal, etc) please just ask.

hikaruonline

First. Thank you everyone for the interest in this shop. I will make your signatures to the best of my abilities!
I price weapons as follows
2 Weapons = 1 Scrap
3 Scrap = 1 Reclaimed
Derpingson
- I would rather include only one character in your signature. It will come out cleaner
- Also I'll be able to throw in a Merc Scarf but not a Scorching Napper
- Would you prefer the map Viaduct or the map Coldfront
Everyone
Please understand that I don't have access to like a clothing closet of the characters
I can only include whatever I can find or whatever my characters are outfitted with so if you ask for a character with a certain outfit, I'll only be able to make what I can find

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Derpingson
- I would rather include only one character in your signature. It will come out cleaner
- Also I'll be able to throw in a Merc Scarf but not a Scorching Napper
- Would you prefer the map Viaduct or the map Coldfront

Thanks for the neat and organized reply. Adds a lot to your "customer support".
- I was actually requesting if you can make two separate banners. In the case that I don't end up using one, you can already use it as a pretty nice template. (Will also pay half for the one I don't end up using, if thats fine with you. If not, just do the Pyro.)
- I might be able to find a screenshot.
- Viaduct, or which ever map is more "popular"

Thanks!

Reactions: hikaruonline

hikaruonline

Thanks! I love being a neat freak
I'll go ahead and make the Pyro Signature for you. Let me know if you want me to start on it or wait for your screenshot
Remember I'll have to see if I can use your screenshot if you give one to me

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Thanks! I love being a neat freak
I'll go ahead and make the Pyro Signature for you. Let me know if you want me to start on it or wait for your screenshot
Remember I'll have to see if I can use your screenshot if you give one to me

If you wish, you can start but I highly doubt that I will buy it. I'm currently on mobile which makes things a lot slower but I remember having a screenshot of a white, scorching Nappers somewhere on the forums under the name similar to "Best color for Nappers?" or "Best effect for Nappers?" or a price check for a Scorching Nappers.

Ofc, I don expect you to search for it unless you have nothing better to do.

hikaruonline

Derpingson your signature preview is complete
DerpingsonSignaturePreview_zps3344bb60.png
You specified that you wanted some sort of combination between the Dynamic and Box Signature samples so I incorporated them both
You may request a change to something but understand that it can sometimes be difficult to go back and change elements of the signature

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
DerpingsonSignaturePreview_zps3344bb60.png
You specified that you wanted some sort of combination between the Dynamic and Box Signature samples so I incorporated them both
You may request a change to something but understand that it can sometimes be difficult to go back and change elements of the signature

Understood. Could you make my name all-caps and white? Also, I was hoping for a dynamic background, referring to the borders; I wanted the same one as the Engie, but the character itself is a screenshot and has no sort of artistic design.

(sorry bout this, but could you add a White norm Nappers + Aspect? Again, that's only if you have nothing to do but I cannot guarantee payment. I should find the screenie in around seven hours - after school)

hikaruonline

-Moved Image-
This signature was made using your screenshot and the dynamic template
Also your name was capitalized
I hope this is made up to your specifications

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
- snip -
This signature was made using your screenshot and the dynamic template
Also your name was capitalized
I hope this is made up to your specifications

Holy shit, that's awesome. Thanks! Btw, since you DO crop around the character why not use the map itemtest? (basically let's you test out item loadouts. If your able to slap a Mercs, Aspect and a Scorching Nappers onto the existing one, I'll pay the price of half of one - assuming that you use Photoshop and have it all layered, shouldn't take more than a mere five minutes)

hikaruonline

I apologize Derpingson but although the change you requested is possible
I'm afraid that I may very well make the signature look a lot uglier because I don't have enough experience to do what you have asked
At your convenience, add me on Steam to purchase this signature

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
I apologize Derpingson but although the change you requested is possible
I'm afraid that I may very well make the signature look a lot uglier because I don't have enough experience to do what you have asked
At your convenience, add me on Steam to purchase this signature

Alright sure thing. Also, could you still give it a try? I'll pay extra, as said before.