Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
38062-charlie-brown-happy-dance-gif.gif

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/stor...llen-chooses-chicago-bears-agrees-4-year-deal

Reactions: sov

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Decent addition to a team in desperate need of defense, but they do need some youth to build it up to another monsters of the midway dynasty
4 years younger than peppers. While not a youth per say but still a great grab. With the other additions to the D cant be any worse than they were last year. Been very happy with Emery's pick ups this off season.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
4 years younger than peppers. While not a youth per say but still a great grab. With the other additions to the D cant be any worse than they were last year. Been very happy with Emery's pick ups this off season.
Just remember the week 16 slaughter. They are going to need a home run of a draft.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Still happy my team is picking up players that can make a difference than sitting around picking up the scraps.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Eagles got 2 monday nighters and a pretty even schedule. Those last 3 East games will be the biggest for sure

Doctor Krieger

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Come to Philly and you will see the meaning of bleak. In the past 20 years we have gone to 7 championship games and we have won only 1. Hell, the Eagles had 5 NFC championship games and they won 1!

yo are you from philly?? i grew up in montgomery county and used to live in west philly near penn. been repping the birds my whole life

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Just remember the week 16 slaughter. They are going to need a home run of a draft.
To be fair that was vs Green Bay and that QB who-shall-not-be-named. That dude does things that I don't even comprehend. He is fantastic for pulling out bullshit moments.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Bears draft was ok. They addressed the major issues...Defense. A db and a couple good lineman. Add those with the free agents they also picked up it "should" make a positive impact. I really like the running back they picked up from Arizona. Not a blazing back but a bruiser and pretty good pass catcher.

I am curious to see how the league adapts to the Philly O. Hell could be a different year if they add more teams to the playoffs.....if they do the cowgirls might finally make the playoffs :O

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
To be fair that was vs Green Bay and that QB who-shall-not-be-named. That dude does things that I don't even comprehend. He is fantastic for pulling out bullshit moments.
That was week 17. I'm talking about the asskicking the Eagles dished out to the bears on primetime tv the week before. Chicago needs a d and it needs to not get A-Rodgers in a clincher

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yep and that got your eagles the same seat for the super bowl as the bears.....the fucking couch! Ill give ya credit on the ass kicking but end both teams did not achieve the ultimate goal.

Here is to another great NFL season that can't get here soon enough!!!

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
On a side note I am curious to see how tampa does. I always liked Lovie and them picking up McCown from the bears and Evans from A&M I could see them doing a lot better than most give them credit for.

Who are some of your dark horse/under the radar teams?

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yep and that got your eagles the same seat for the super bowl as the bears.....the fucking couch! Ill give ya credit on the ass kicking but end both teams did not achieve the ultimate goal.

Here is to another great NFL season that can't get here soon enough!!!
We take more memories from last season as well as making the playoffs. Adding to that, both teams went on to week 17 to play a huge rivalry game with the playoffs on the line. One won and one lost. I think that Sunday night game was a total momentum game for us

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
That was week 17. I'm talking about the asskicking the Eagles dished out to the bears on primetime tv the week before. Chicago needs a d and it needs to not get A-Rodgers in a clincher
LISTEN HERE BUDDY I AM A MATH MAJOR AND I DONT NEED YOU QUESTIONING MY COUNTING ABILITIES

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
LOL memories!!! This is the NFL not spring break back in college! Ya some players received bonuses, yeah the bears didn't make the playoffs. I guess the eagles and fans consider making the playoffs as success.. Bears and fans live in reality and if you don't WIN the SB it was not a succesful season.

I guess our 2 teams will have to duke it out in the playoffs this year and we can continue the long tradition of dishing out or eating crow.