• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Okay. Old boy, your prize will be 6 months of donator status. Which means you get all the benefits of being a donator. It might take a day or two for that to go through.

Reactions: Old Boy NP

Old Boy NP

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Well,what to say?
This event was pretty fun, I hope we get more events like this anytime soon. Thanks to all the admins who suffered the caberstorm and congratulations to The Pyro Squirrel and Simcha!

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hmmm, anyone got recommendations for a game? I'll talk to Bigshula later today. Thanks again everyone.

I'll be on Steam after I get off work today. Around 5:00pm est. Congrats on 2nd! Also, you can choose multiple games. The cap is $30 total.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Avenger won the random unusual.

sb6xXt2.png

Add me whenever

Reactions: Chance

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Alright well here is what I am going to do. Avenger won on my mistake. So if he wants the hat he can take it. If he is okay with my mistake and wants to re-raffle, here is the winner.

AqCvKgI.png

If Avenger takes the hat i will think of something else for CDAWG. If Avenger doesn't take the hat, I will think of something else to give him.

That is the fairest thing I can think of.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Alright well here is what I am going to do. Avenger won on my mistake. So if he wants the hat he can take it. If he is okay with my mistake and wants to re-raffle, here is the winner.

AqCvKgI.png

If Avenger takes the hat i will think of something else for CDAWG. If Avenger doesn't take the hat, I will think of something else to give him.

That is the fairest thing I can think of.
I can give the other winner some of my TF2 items.
Not all, but most of my hats leftover from when I sold my inventory.