• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Alright well here is what I am going to do. Avenger won on my mistake. So if he wants the hat he can take it. If he is okay with my mistake and wants to re-raffle, here is the winner.

AqCvKgI.png

If Avenger takes the hat i will think of something else for CDAWG. If Avenger doesn't take the hat, I will think of something else to give him.

That is the fairest thing I can think of.
CDAWG can have it, I don't want to have an unusual knowing that I didn't get it fairly

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I got caber'd over a hundred times for an unusual....I think it was worth

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Also, Zebra/Bottiger, you might want to remove the scrolling "Win unusuals and other prizes! Type /contest for more details." line from the servers, since the contest is over.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Thanks Avenger. Sorry for putting your name in twice. You were on the list for submitting 5 screenshots and being an active admin, and I didn't notice.

If you want, I can offer you two months donator or a key and a name tag. I am not exactly TF2 rich.

Or you can take something from Sroys links since he offered.

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Thanks Avenger. Sorry for putting your name in twice. You were on the list for submitting 5 screenshots and being an active admin, and I didn't notice.

If you want, I can offer you two months donator or a key and a name tag. I am not exactly TF2 rich.

Or you can take something from Sroys links since he offered.
Donator sounds neato, I haven't been able to buy donator for a few months myself