• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
This means they are screenshots of somebody saying "Pringle03 started a vote" and not him actually starting a vote... they are fake.

The formatting looks fucked up I admit, but those were actual shots of actual votes. I'm on a very low res and sometimes the formatting fucks up. He called those votes for real.

This isn't some sort of witch hunt dude.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The formatting looks fucked up I admit, but those were actual shots of actual votes. I'm on a very low res and sometimes the formatting fucks up. He called those votes for real.

How come THIS ONE shows a name he has never used? It has "benefits!" before his name. Neither his Steam Profile, nor Skial has record of him using that alias.

Furthermore, THIS shows another player FAKING a vote by this player. Wonder if thats a bannable offense?

Care to tell some more lies?

THIS is the player that faked the votes

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

I'm not saying this is a witch hunt I'm saying this is a screenshot of this and so on... they are not actual votes but someone cut&pasting into the chat. Whether OP was too dumb to know that or is trying to use these bogus screenshots on purpose I could care less about. Just pointing out that there were truly only 2 votes called and 3 or 6 or 12 "screenshots" doesn't change that.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
This means they are screenshots of somebody saying "Pringle03 started a vote" and not him actually starting a vote... they are fake.

Alright well. He called more than two votes. I'll allow for the possiblity of someone pasting it but methinks you're wrong. They're A C T U A L votes. Sorry if it breaks your brain that this is a formatting issue. I agree, some of them look strange; it's legit. I assure you.

(And people have been banned for 2 votes in the past)

sov

Legendary Skial King
isn't there commands that fake voting, like in G MOD there is a command for faking that someones Admin.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Alright well. He called more than two votes. I'll allow for the possiblity of someone pasting it but methinks you're wrong. They're A C T U A L votes. Sorry if it breaks your brain that this is a formatting issue. I agree, some of them look strange; it's legit. I assure you.

That's fine. I am filling out a ban request against you and the co-conspirators as we speak.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Twas there, and made comments about him not being past puberty. He was spamming votes, too.

This was hours ago! luck Dattix was still around to back this up. Most of the rest are no longer online. Bright was there- I can get him to verify when he gets back.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

I'm not wrong. there is a chat log... here is another screenshot of Crisis obviously just cut&pasting this into the chat. Maybe now you understand.

cd9d5e1cf8b8357ea0206180737336a4.png

But yeah this thread is definitely hurting my brain.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I'm not wrong. there is a chat log... here is another screenshot of Crisis obviously just cut&pasting this into the chat. Maybe now you understand.

cd9d5e1cf8b8357ea0206180737336a4.png

But yeah this thread is definitely hurting my brain.

Alright, so I'm mistaken on some of them and 'CutThroat' was copying and pasting? Fine. I SWEAR to you he called more than 2 tho. This is nonsense.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God

No, he did not call more than 2 votes. End of story. The chat log would reflect this.

Furthermore, unless something was said in chat, the votes pringle03 initiated don't make any sense. I don't even know what the kid was doing there with the 0-9 KD.

Now, onto you and your friend. It looks like to me that you and your friend were dissatisfied with whatever this kid was up to on the mic or in game. Instead of client muting him or reporting him for an actual offense you decided to try to bait him into voting you guys because clearly before pringle03 even cast a vote, Crisis had done a wonderful job of typing out a fake vote call.

Qistra

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
That's a little harsh, Genocide. I don't know. Why would he lie about something as stupid as some kid mic spamming and abusing the vote privilege. I am aware that the records show the kid only making 2 votes, but we have kids like this all the time coming in and fucking with the regulars. If one of OUR players can get banned for calling two votes (previous event) then some kid should be able too. Whether the chat logs are altered or not, you can obviously tell that the server was annoyed by this kid anyway. Calling a vote ban on a player who thinks that he is making a good call isn't a great move. That's just my outlook on this situation.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
No, he did not call more than 2 votes. End of story. The chat log would reflect this.

Furthermore, unless something was said in chat, the votes pringle03 initiated don't make any sense. I don't even know what the kid was doing there with the 0-9 KD.

Now, onto you and your friend. It looks like to me that you and your friend were dissatisfied with whatever this kid was up to on the mic or in game. Instead of client muting him or reporting him for an actual offense you decided to try to bait him into voting you guys because clearly before pringle03 even cast a vote, Crisis had done a wonderful job of typing out a fake vote call.

Total win. Timestamps don't lie... and it is obvious that Crisis faked that in the chat before Pringle really called any votes. Wow don't people have better things to do?

Qistra

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
We've had kids come in before who have been muted, and abused the vote menu to call pointless gags and bans on random players. The kids was probably trying to do the same, as we've witnessed many times before. And another thing. Someone was PROBABLY asking who called the vote. Don't hold me to that, but that would explain why Crisis was copy and pasting the things into chat.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
That's a little harsh, Genocide. I don't know. Why would he lie about something as stupid as some kid mic spamming and abusing the vote privilege. I am aware that the records show the kid only making 2 votes, but we have kids like this all the time coming in and fucking with the regulars. If one of OUR players can get banned for calling two votes (previous event) then some kid should be able too. Whether the chat logs are altered or not, you can obviously tell that the server was annoyed by this kid anyway. Calling a vote ban on a player who thinks that he is making a good call isn't a great move. That's just my outlook on this situation.

It's not that I understand when people want to mute kids, it's just utterly mind blowing that these people went through THIS much trouble just to attempt to get him banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.