DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Summary:
AFK manager not working properly
Details:
At the very least it's not working for spectators. I haven't gotten a chance to test it out myself yet since there aren't any empty servers, but this probably affects people on red/blue as well.

Update: Happening for everyone, not just specs, it seems.​

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It doesn't activate if the server isn't full.
24/24 32/32 full? Or just decently filled?

Genocide reported some guy to me who'd spent around 3 hours in spectate the other day, and that server was either full or near full.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
24/24 32/32 full? Or just decently filled?

Genocide reported some guy to me who'd spent around 3 hours in spectate the other day, and that server was either full or near full.
Im pretty sure it doesnt effect people in spectate. Before I was admin I knew people on jailbreak who afked on spec for AP. I may be wrong though.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
AFK manager does kick people in spectate. It is the only place it does kick people for being AFK....

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If he is active in spectate i don't think it will kick the person
Found the guy's event log:
Qb1MUKl.png

Also yeah, if you swap between players in spec the AFK timer resets, but I also find it hard to believe someone would actively spectate for three and a half hours.
Still, this is from the 9th, and the update that screwed everything up was on the 10th, so I can't think of another explanation than that.

Bottiger

Administrator
I don't see any evidence the afk manager is broken. Either the server wasn't full or he wasn't AFK the entire time. You can't get AP while spectating.