• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

[Z4T]bapub

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Hi everyone
Report, on map Challenger_a3p (idk if a3p is corretly) one zombie teleport spot's glitched, that wtf to explain so i recorded it:
,fix the beggar's bazooka, it too OP, and the inifinite ammos for some weapons the same, too op like the bonk, crusader's crossbow, force of nature/soda popper and spy's watch.
btw very cool mode !

Last edited:

Sharky Cuddle

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hi everyone
Report, on map Challenger_a3p (idk if a3p is corretly) one zombie teleport spot's glitched, that wtf to explain so i recorded it:
,fix the beggar's bazooka, it too OP, and the inifinite ammos for some weapons the same, too op like the bonk, crusader's crossbow, force of nature/soda popper and spy's watch.
btw very cool mode !
Things like the phlog and airblast also need dealin with, as it means a pyro can just hold out against 12 zombies and win *yes it's happened a few times now*

Bottiger

Administrator
btw very cool mode !

Weapons were banned by yesterday already. As mentioned there is a respawn locker which allowed people to get banned weapons. I have tried to delete it through the plugin but I don't know if it works.

Infinite ammo now only recharges the ammo and not the clip, unless you are using a weapon that doesn't have a clip like flamethrower or minigun, where it will only recharge 2 ammo per second now.

Sharky Cuddle

Mildly Menacing Medic
Weapons were banned by yesterday already. As mentioned there is a respawn locker which allowed people to get banned weapons. I have tried to delete it through the plugin but I don't know if it works.

Infinite ammo now only recharges the ammo and not the clip, unless you are using a weapon that doesn't have a clip like flamethrower or minigun, where it will only recharge 2 ammo per second now.
I found out that due to the respawn locker on jungle, I can now use the c&d on any of the maps, despite me remembering that it got banned the first day the server was up

Sharky Cuddle

Mildly Menacing Medic
Shame, we really do need a wider variety of maps. If I could do the porting for the server I gladly would, but I'd need to learn about it and how to properly do it first

True Darkian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
With 2 stickies, You can sticky jump up the elevator to safety in ze_mineshaft.
(With any sticky launcher possible)

Sharky Cuddle

Mildly Menacing Medic
Spy as a zombie is OP as fuck.
I agree. There may be only 4 spies allowed max, but the issue is that you become vulnerable to a backstab as they attack from all angles, which causes the one being focused to cause an opening for the other spies.

There were a couple of human setups that full on made it impossible for spies, but atleast for 5 rounds or more in a row, spies managed to jyst take out everyone

Sharky Cuddle

Mildly Menacing Medic
I say for now, or maybe nerf it like a lot, cause all it takes is two stabs, which is easy if you're an experienced spy player. By nerfy I mean maybe reduce its damage, or make it you can only do a certain number of them

Prismo

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
I say for now, or maybe nerf it like a lot, cause all it takes is two stabs, which is easy if you're an experienced spy player. By nerfy I mean maybe reduce its damage, or make it you can only do a certain number of them
This.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I agree, make it similar to VSH and prevent instant kills but it does 300 damage or something.

True Darkian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I agree, make it similar to VSH and prevent instant kills but it does 300 damage or something.
In the OG Zombie Fortress gamemode, I remember that a knife backstab from zombies put the survivor on 1 health and got stunned temporary, The spy also got a shock similar to backstabbing a Razorback, so he couldn't instantly kill the stunned survivor, so he had a chance to escape or get helped by other survivors.

Sharky Cuddle

Mildly Menacing Medic
Yeah, the spy may not have been able to 1 shot a lot, tf2's hitbox is so broken that any spy zombies who knew which side had the front facing backstab area gained an advantage, because as long as you give them that angle you were basically screwed

Sharky Cuddle

Mildly Menacing Medic
Yes but it was also super buggy. The lift wouldn't properly work and would kill survivors occasionally as it went up, plus the zombies and humans spawned in the same area and would be released at the same time, which is technically unfair for the humans, as it means they don't have time to properly set up a defense since the moment they can move, is also when the zombies get to go after them

Bottiger

Administrator
I have increased healing from 50% to 75%.

I am wondering if anyone here has played the gamemode in CSS. In CSS, it looks like the zombies have 20-40k hp, don't really die, and rarely get knockback.

But when I tried that, the zombies would reach the humans before the door opens and kill everyone, making it impossible for humans to win. If I lowered the zombie damage, then they couldn't kill anyone because of all the healing from the medics and dispensers.

What we have is more balanced right now, but it still seems to result in steamrolls depending on which map we're on and how lazy the zombies are or if every human decides to go medic/engy/heavy.

Should we try to go with the CSS way? And if so, how do we make it work with TF2 with all the knockback and still allow zombies to kill a few per round at least?