Basenji

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Currently I’ve been noticing a lot of issues with !glow in Zombie Escape. Nowadays the majority of the maps in the list have lasers or/and parkour. People who have the power to turn on glow tend to like to abuse it. For example when doing parkour/laser maps people think it’s funny to bypass hideteam and make it so they black another players view for their own enjoyment.

I have noticed the same frustration from fellow ZE regulars. I don’t know if it’s possible to change or modify the hideteam command, but I do know it’s possible to remove the glow command entirely from Zombie Escape.

In conclusion I’d like to make a final statement and say that the glow command has absolutely no benefit to the ZE community and servers, and is only used for nothing other than trolling and to increase the chances to “solo” laser/parkour maps.

InfinityGene

Banned
Contributor
Currently I’ve been noticing a lot of issues with !glow in Zombie Escape. Nowadays the majority of the maps in the list have lasers or/and parkour. People who have the power to turn on glow tend to like to abuse it. For example when doing parkour/laser maps people think it’s funny to bypass hideteam and make it so they black another players view for their own enjoyment.

I have noticed the same frustration from fellow ZE regulars. I don’t know if it’s possible to change or modify the hideteam command, but I do know it’s possible to remove the glow command entirely from Zombie Escape.

In conclusion I’d like to make a final statement and say that the glow command has absolutely no benefit to the ZE community and servers, and is only used for nothing other than trolling and to increase the chances to “solo” laser/parkour maps.
+1 and the reason is that I think it's the same issue on Deathrun. We have /drhide and that doesn't always block everyone. We thought it might be related to donors but I can't tell from a player perspective (However people keep saying they can see me regardless of they have it on)

caya1

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1

would improve performance on my shit computer, like when soldiers use buff banners and everyone is glowing