pax

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
ze_onahole_skial_4 is the most hated map of the community, it contains earrape, nsfw contents, overally a bad gameplay design, please remove it, I dont know how to explain it so ask me any questions about this map, it's horrible in every way

edit: it's not like the nsfw is even good looking or subtile, it's horrible and kids can join the server

Last edited:

Sakiko

Contributor
ze_onahole_skial_4 is the most hated map of the community, it contains earrape, nsfw contents, overally a bad gameplay design, please remove it, I dont know how to explain it so ask me any questions about this map, it's horrible in every way

edit: it's not like the nsfw is even good looking or subtile, it's horrible and kids can join the server
If kids are joining a teen game with blood/guts and killing people and taunting over their corpses and is age rated 16+ then thats bad parents not the game or maps job to parent for them and sex themes should be the last of their worries.

Most get creeped out about sex references this is why its hated put some big boy or girl trousers on no worse then Kanamara Matsuri in japan go youtube it.

• Love
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

VentureDev

-1, anybody can choose to leave.

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

MakiTheLemur

Somewhat Threatening Sniper

tf2 is rated m you dumb person it is their fault not the server

Fatal_Error

Unremarkable User

-1,u can leave btw

pax

tf2 is rated m you dumb person it is their fault not the server
I thought it was 3 for some reason, but yeah I just checked and it's rated 15 and m, the map is horrible anyway, i'm not against nsfw contents, i'm against the horrible map design and sound, contantly have to quit or mute the volume isn't fun, I have a kid sleeping in my home, I don't want him to hear theses horrible sounds neither do I

• Dumb
Reactions: Jermaphobe

Sakiko

Contributor
If you got a kid in range of the computer to hear sounds then you are not being nice to them there is a super good bit of tech called headphones
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=headphones&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
give your kid a good sleep without your gaming sounds (Not skial job to do parenting for your kids) this way they won't hear all the swearing racism and other stuff we actively try and stamp out as well

pax

If you got a kid in range of the computer to hear sounds then you are not being nice to them there is a super good bit of tech called headphones
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=headphones&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
give your kid a good sleep without your gaming sounds (Not skial job to do parenting for your kids) this way they won't hear all the swearing racism and other stuff we actively try and stamp out as well
I don't hear racism often, and I have a bind to instantly mute everyone, as you said parenting shouldnt be supervised by skial, and not everyone has money for headphones

i find this really rude to talk about kids

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
and sound, contantly have to quit or mute the volume isn't fun

Here is a $15 pair of headphones on amazon. I have an older version I bought for my severely autistic brother to use when he plays on his xbox and they work just fine.

i'm against the horrible map design

Could you maybe explain what makes it horrible? Maybe give some examples? Show some screenshots and videos supporting your argument? A brief explanation perhaps?

pax

I don't hear racism often, and I have a bind to instantly mute everyone, as you said parenting shouldnt be supervised by skial, and not everyone has money for headphones

i find this really rude to talk about kids
as a clarification, I meant that it's really rude to talk about my little sister when I was referring "I find this really rude to talk about kids"
argumenting alone against trolls and clowns isn't easy

edit: which therefore lower my concentration and lead to writing mistakes and, (for the third time) I'm not a fluent english speaker.

Last edited:

pax

This discussion is also leading nowhere and I won't waste my time arguing, I couldn't find anyone who I could discuss with, maybe seminal but he couldn't even understand "no money for headphones" so, yeah, discussing with anyone here is useless.

edit: actually, as far as I'm not wasting my time I'll continue arguing from time to time, hopefully the map will be deleted.

Last edited:

pax

The fact that I'm arguing with people that are defending a map like this so hard probably mean that I'm wrong, I should have asked myself what kind of person likes this map, before arguing.

VentureDev

The fact that I'm arguing with people that are defending a map like this so hard probably mean that I'm wrong, I should have asked myself what kind of person likes this map, before arguing.
we just like the map

pax

I just read myself again, I'm being rude and I apologies for it, I need to work on how I understand english and people.

I'm sorry to have called people trolls and clowns.

The map is really bad, but I guess that people like it, so it doesn't really need to be removed only because I don't like it

VentureDev

I just read myself again, I'm being rude and I apologies for it, I need to work on how I understand english and people.

I'm sorry to have called people trolls and clowns.

The map is really bad, but I guess that people like it, so it doesn't really need to be removed only because I don't like it
The map was recently removed. Your wish came true!!

:trollexcited: