CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I watch a ton of videos on youtube and love a ton of youtubers that do not get the credit they deserve. Some people put tons of effort into their content but do not receive the numbers that other talentless youtubers get.

So this thread is to any video/videomaker you love but does not get the credit it deserves

Brutalmoose, along with his other Hiddenblock contemporaries, is a video game reviewer?(IDK what you call people like him cause they really aren't reviews) He mainly focuses on PC games which is up some of your valleys considering most of us played PC games when we were younger. This is his newest video and if you like this, his other videos are just like this one

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Channel name: Stream Highlights
Link:www.youtube.com/channel/UCzkY0kOJnN_SEGpO2nuKx1A
What they do: They catch the funniest moments from tf2 streamers from the lowest levels to the highest, eu or na, and put those hilarious clips up on that channel.
I feel like only a lot of the better tf2 players (mainly comp players) are the only ones that watch the stuff on this channel, and I think it deserves more than that. Anybody, tf2 player or otherwise, can look at these clips and have a great laugh from any of them.

Reactions: CDAWG and Ruelel

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I really like Takeshotaction. Hes only 19 with only 5K subs. Some might find him bland and stupid due to he bashes on very popular youtubers. But that's why I like him.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you all really need to check out mrbtongue
he does game analysis to an astounding level of quality

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Me :c
061209_DashCryFace.JPG

Naw but seriously these guys are awesome

Reactions: ozzeh / dave

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Penguinz0/Cr1tikal.
He does have loads of subs, but is nowhere as well known as all the other game commentators out there. Plus he's way more hilarious.
One of his 'non gaming' videos.
Another one-