Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You know the greatest part about this?
I get my own miniature dancing Korean guy.
2emin1h.png

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
why in the fuck is annoying orange so popular?
literally, the writing for that show can be done by a four year old.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This is neat but it also really makes me want the world to end soon. 2,013 years in the making and the pinnacle of our society is shit music, talking oranges, and video-editing internet celebrities.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Ehh, I only recognized a couple people, the rest were just weirdos who I assumed were somewhat famous that I never heard of before. Kind of sucks that the only real famous person they had in the video was Psy (and I suspect he was only in the video because he's a really nice guy and couldn't say no.)

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Including a three year old anthropomorphic citrus fruit in a 2012 trending video compilation?
W0zHJ.gif

Then again I was only able recognize half of what they showed so I guess that makes me the one living under a rock.

sov

Legendary Skial King
why in the fuck is annoying orange so popular?
literally, the writing for that show can be done by a four year old.
I fucking hate that shit. It's so gay.

Like you said, how is that so damn popular... I don't usually care what people listen to this days or how the new generations are getting "dumber" or whatever but those faggot gay ass videos like annoying orange are whats is actually retarted..

yep...

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
I fucking hate that shit. It's so gay.

Like you said, how is that so damn popular... I don't usually care what people listen to this days or how the new generations are getting "dumber" or whatever but those faggot gay ass videos like annoying orange are whats is actually retarted..

yep...

As I sai- oh wait

Youtube is like the lottery, some people are lucky to become popular, others unfortunately aren't, such as TVMaxwell. God I love his stuff.

Chiefmiest

Server-Clearing Cynic
As I sai- oh wait

Youtube is like the lottery, some people are lucky to become popular, others unfortunately aren't, such as TVMaxwell. God I love his stuff.
td
Most big shot youtubers try to appeal to everyone. Peter Chao used to do that, but now he does it mainly on race which cost him thousands of subscribers and views. But another key concept of getting popular is having trustworthy friends advertising you and maybe yourself giving away free things.

sov

Legendary Skial King
This is neat but it also really makes me want the world to end soon. 2,013 years in the making and the pinnacle of our society is shit music, talking oranges, and video-editing internet celebrities.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

Those two things are the main two things that I don't like.

:p
I put this to express how much its annoys be.

Dumb "funny videos" is the shit I dont like.

Fake ass body celebs the shit I don't like.

Reactions: Chiefmiest