Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Not for being a dick. I just want to know what is your opinion on some of the well known people of Skial. Like, Bottiger, for example, is fucking awesome. Muttonstache is coolish. I'm the best, shit like that.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Honestly I never see Bott speak much to judge him. He does seem pretty swell, but usually its some poignant picture or comment and that's about it. Not much for conversation. I'm sure the other veteran mods have talked to him much more, but that's just my experience. I'm also still fairly new I guess (joined in Sept or something like that).

I really don't have an opinion on most. I find most people agreeable along with my arguments with them here and there and I only dislike one or two people round here.

Reactions: Morbuzka

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I like Bottiger because he cares about this community, running less popular servers for us too (like lobby or item farming servers) not only the ones which really rake in the profits for him.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't think there's anyone here I DON'T like.
Everyone has their assholeish moments, but in the end Skial's a bit of an internet family when you get right down to it.

I should totally make a family tree out of the regs.... And now I've got a project to pass the time.

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I like most of you guys so far, hasn't really been a person that I actually dislike yet.

Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Soapy is coolish, Lady Violet is my fucking best friend :3. Lady Violet LOVES me, I can tell by the fact that she always wants to sig what I say

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Anyone who still posts in Word Association is automatically a terrible person.