JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
I just made myself a couple Peanut Butter and Molasses sandwiches and my buddy said it was disgusting. What do you like to eat that you think would make your buds go EWWWWWWW!!

I also like Mayo on my fries :)

Go

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If I have a chocolate milkshake and some french fries, I dip the the fries in the shake. I also eat celery sticks with nacho cheese dip.

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
I eat goat cheese on water crackers a few times a week as a snack.
Also, honey mustard on strawberries is really good.

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The Cranberry Juice that has almost no sugar I know it taste bad but I cant stop my self from drinking it.

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Water Crackers?
watercrackers.jpg

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
When I was little I used to occasionally eat crackers with that jet puffed marshmallow stuff that came in a jar.

My brother convinced me to try it thinking that it would taste horrible but I actually liked it

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Isn't Mayo on fries like a Norwegian thing? Akin to Americans with ketchup?

Also honey with bananas is a pretty sweet treat.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
When I was little I used to occasionally eat crackers with that jet puffed marshmallow stuff that came in a jar.

My brother convinced me to try it thinking that it would taste horrible but I actually liked it

I think the Marshmallow stuff is called Fluff. It always upset my stomach.

Isn't Mayo on fries like a Norwegian thing? Akin to Americans with ketchup?

Also honey with bananas is a pretty sweet treat.

I always thought it was a UK thing.

RainbowNoms

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I eat the marshmallows straight from the bag. I'm a strong, independent person who don't need no chocolate and/or graham crackers.

Reactions: sov

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Soooo you wanna start off with a simple vanilla base of 6-7 scoops. Then you sprinkle some sour worms over that. After that, you take a big bowl, and you put 2-5 scoops of choclate ice cream in there, then you sprinkle 2 bags of Sour Patch kids over it, and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes, thoroughly melting the ice cream, then you mix it up so the patch kids are throughly spread out in it. Then you wanna take another bowl, mix everything that is labels "Corn Syrup" and/or Sugar in grams - 70 kg, mix it up real good in there and add it as an icing. Thank you for cooking with us, that's all the time we have , we'll catchya next week. -APPLAUSE-

Last edited:

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Soooo you wanna start off with a simple vanilla base of 6-7 scoops. Then you sprinkle some sour worms over that. After that, you take a big bowl, and you put 2-5 scoops of choclate ice cream in there, then you sprinkle 2 bags of Sour Patch kids over it, and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes, thoroughly melting the ice cream, then you mix it up so the patch kids are throughly spread out in it. Then you wanna take another bowl, mix everything that is labels "Corn Syrup" and/or Sugar in grams - 70 kg, mix it up real good in there and add it as an icing. Thank you for cooking with us, that's all the time we have , we'll catchya next week. -APPLAUSE-
So, Diabetes in a bowl? GENIUS!

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also yogurt with cereal usually something like raisin bran or honey bunches of oats

or i make a fruit smoothie with yogurt orange juice blueberries raspberries strawberries bananas protein mix and some ice on top, then blended up for about 45 sec,

so good

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Over easy eggs in a bowl with peanut butter and syrup

Green box crackers crushed in a glass with milk

Fries dipped in a ketchup/ranch-or-mayo mix

And who doesn't like molasses? If you don't like it, you didn't have cool grandparents.