CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I know there's a button to "like" things people post, can we get one for "hate"? Or "cry"? Or "suicide"?

Reactions: Roman

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
Ahh, I was hoping for an all out religous debate, complete with screaming and logical fallacies. Oh well, to be honest I'm surprised a studio is even willing to work with Uwe Boll. At this point he must have the worst film track record in history.

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Hell, I'm not Jewish, and even I find that offensive in some way.
Offensive to the Germans, the Jewish, the fat people, anyone who likes vampires, and anyone who has any respect for movies.

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
Hell, I'm not Jewish, and even I find that offensive in some way.
Offensive to the Germans, the Jewish, the fat people, anyone who likes vampires, and anyone who has any respect for movies.
Agreeable
add that to what i just said

Mark

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I'm surprised a studio is even willing to work with Uwe Boll. At this point he must have the worst film track record in history.
I don't understand how Uwe Boll still has money to keep making crap like this.
Crap makes money. It's easy to write, doesn't require paying for actual talent, requires no time for preperation or thinking, and let's face it, it draws in a relatively large crowd.

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
a) He owns his own production company, so yeah.

b) He funds most of his movies through tax writeoffs that the german government is required to give to him due to their laws.
He basically gets around 50% of the budget of whatever movie he makes back from them.

Mark

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight

b) He funds most of his movies through tax writeoffs that the german government is required to give to him due to their laws.
He basically gets around 50% of the budget of whatever movie he makes back from them.

What? You've got to be shitting in my cereal.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
>Uwe Boll's face when
1316452511579.png

Bottiger

Administrator

The law was changed in 2005. He's still been making movies for 6 years now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uwe_Boll#Financing

As you can see from Wikipedia, he is making less than 50% of the money it cost to make each film.