AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
For about 3 days now, I've had problems logging into skial with the normal "www.skial.com". According to TEhMAnn92, he's been able to get on freely. So for, I am making this thread on the proxy he gave me, and I am just confused. When I get to the skial site, my web browser gives me this http://i.imgur.com/HqZcYiF.png When I check the Down For Everyone website, it gives me this "It's not just you! http://skial.com looks down from here." However, TEhMAn92 says it is online and should be if you're able to read this =/ 4:26 PM - TEhMAn92: It's just you. http://skial.com is up.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You're not the only one, ruelel, hxc and a few others claim to have the same issue.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This has been happening to a lot of people lately, me include so you're not alone.

It will go down for some people and still be up for others, it's very odd.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
I don't have any problems when connecting but I have heard other people having issues to connect aswell. And I use Google Chroom aswell. Goodluck with finding the issue. x

edit: Note, not having issue on pc, laptop and mobile. Not on Google Chroom and not on FireFox.

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I have had problems the past couple of days with the website being up and down. I have gotten the Cloudflare message from my computer and my phone.

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Same thing has been happening to me several times a day for the past few days.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
I don't know why you guys keep talking about this. It's a server side error not client side. I'm sure bott knows about it. It's really not that big of a deal

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I have the same exact problem now.
Jedders set me up with Tor for now, but yeah, I hope it gets fixed.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't know why you guys keep talking about this. It's a server side error not client side. I'm sure bott knows about it. It's really not that big of a deal
It's a huge deal, how will I ever live my life on Skial from now on when I'm on mobile?

Reactions: sov

Bottiger

Administrator
https://twitter.com/CloudFlareSys

1. CloudFlareStatus@CloudFlareSys
    2h
    Issue with NTT/Verizon connectivity has been resolved with upstream providers.
    Expand
  2. 32402530831b0f65b7d3653b577c2639_normal.png
    CloudFlareStatus@CloudFlareSys
    5h
    We are experiencing continuing connectivity issues with Verizon and we are working with upstream to come to a resolution.
    Expand
  3. 32402530831b0f65b7d3653b577c2639_normal.png
    8h
    We believe the network issues have been resolved upstream. If you continue to see issues please tweet us with traceroute output.
    Expand
  4. 32402530831b0f65b7d3653b577c2639_normal.png
    8h
    For customers affected by this outage, please tweet us with your ISP, location and a traceroute to 173.245.59.4
    Expand
  5. 32402530831b0f65b7d3653b577c2639_normal.png
    8h
    We are currently experiencing connectivity issues to our servers in the US east coast. We are investigating.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Connectivity for me has been fine, but I know of Jedders, Seth, Void, and others who have not been able to connect at all.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So oddly "skial.com" is throwing up the Cloudflare error, but "www.skial.com" is working fine for me.

EDIT: So I'm pretty sure this has to do with some browsers automatically adding the "www." For example, Chrome does not add the "www", but Firefox does. If you manually type the "www" in Chrome it will load just fine. I'm not sure if this is just Cloudflare not propagating the domain records or something wrong with the site config.

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
So oddly "skial.com" is throwing up the Cloudflare error, but "www.skial.com" is working fine for me.

EDIT: So I'm pretty sure this has to do with some browsers automatically adding the "www." For example, Chrome does not add the "www", but Firefox does. If you manually type the "www" in Chrome it will load just fine. I'm not sure if this is just Cloudflare not propagating the domain records or something wrong with the site config.

I use Chrome, and I've made a bookmark for Skial that includes "www." yet it gives me the error 3/5 times.... so am not of understand

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I use Chrome, and I've made a bookmark for Skial that includes "www." yet it gives me the error 3/5 times.... so am not of understand

Could just be a cached page as well. Try in Incognito. Also, I haven't really used CloudFlare, but it might be redirecting to another IP to show that error page (not 100% on this) so you might have to refresh your dnscache.

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Could just be a cached page as well. Try in Incognito. Also, I haven't really used CloudFlare, but it might be redirecting to another IP to show that error page (not 100% on this) so you might have to refresh your dnscache.

Loaded 5/5 times in incognito o/ gracias maestro